Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Xfer and Price

I'd like to request that Otm makes a server xfer with a 1000 plat Cost :3
Wanna try out other servers, Throw poo at me if you'd like.
Oh and a max time of Xfers aswell!!
No emote for throwing poo :cry: . Its a very very very bad idea. Why? The 1k plat part. Servers are dieing, and some players who were only playing for the social aspect have begun to quit. The way to keep these players is a server merge, and not one that costs money. Its otms responsibility to keep the game fun and active, not ours. We shouldnt be paying for what otm should have done a long time ago.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

No emote for throwing poo :cry: . Its a very very very bad idea. Why? The 1k plat part. Servers are dieing, and some players who were only playing for the social aspect have begun to quit. The way to keep these players is a server merge, and not one that costs money. Its otms responsibility to keep the game fun and active, not ours. We shouldnt be paying for what otm should have done a long time ago.
Your server maybe ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Your server maybe ;)
Lol, mabon isnt the only server thats dead, many others are as well. Ten players in each area (mabon barely has 3 in each area if we r lucky not including the castle) doesnt equal near a full server. That would be around twenty people in an area at almost any given time during day. (All this based off when mabon was thriving, dieing, and dead.)
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

I believe if the devs took the time to address some player satisfaction issues instead of creating horse mounts, animated companions, new fashions, etc. that retention would improve dramatically. I know people wanted horses, but those are really not a priority. An auction house system is a priority and it would eliminate the majority of scamming (every victim is one less long term player), improve the game economy, allow players access to more items 24/7, and increase plat purchases. Especially if the AH was multiserver. Secondly there are multiple threads across the forums with various suggestions regarding class balancing. Then there are things that I've read that players have been wanting for years such as name changes, server transfers, etc.. I don't think merging servers is the answer. I think it's better to keep who's there and increase population. There are disadvantages to overpopulated servers too, so keeping the current servers is the best imo. I think the developers really need to sit down and have a no BS discussion of what is "really" important to the continued success of this game and then focus on that for the next six months. Sometimes devs get so carried away with new content that the daily grind and in-game life of players gets forgotten and that leads to where we are today with overinflated prices, dissatisfied players, empty servers, etc..
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

I believe if the devs took the time to address some player satisfaction issues instead of creating horse mounts, animated companions, new fashions, etc. that retention would improve dramatically. I know people wanted horses, but those are really not a priority. An auction house system is a priority and it would eliminate the majority of scamming (every victim is one less long term player), improve the game economy, allow players access to more items 24/7, and increase plat purchases. Especially if the AH was multiserver. Secondly there are multiple threads across the forums with various suggestions regarding class balancing. Then there are things that I've read that players have been wanting for years such as name changes, server transfers, etc.. I don't think merging servers is the answer. I think it's better to keep who's there and increase population. There are disadvantages to overpopulated servers too, so keeping the current servers is the best imo. I think the developers really need to sit down and have a no BS discussion of what is "really" important to the continued success of this game and then focus on that for the next six months. Sometimes devs get so carried away with new content that the daily grind and in-game life of players gets forgotten and that leads to where we are today with overinflated prices, dissatisfied players, empty servers, etc..
Mostly very good points, just have to correct you on one thing. Server merging wont result in overpopulated servers. They will result with fewer much better populated servers, with alot more action. I agree overpopulation is bad, but unless otm merges all servers into three or four, that wont happen.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting