Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1-190 as promised

Nice guide, but may want to make a little cleaner for attention purposes, but the information in the guide is all quite well. Well done 8-)

These lazy Guides..let people like Friddo do their work...tzzzzz tzzz.
Gj. Thanks
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Re: 1-221*UPDATED*

Nice guide frid! Gonna implement this into my own rogue lol
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Hey Friddo , Nice Guide Bro , Maybe This Isn't Too Much Related To The Thread But I Have A Few Questions If You Don't Mind..

1- Are Mages Better Than Rogues ? (And I Mean IN EVERYWAY , Dmg , Regen , Survivibiliy , Etc.)
2- Are Rogues The Cheapest Class ? I Mean You Don't Have To Spend LOADS OF GOLD On It ?
3- Could Rogue Dex Build Include Fast Reflexes?
4- I Would Like To Make A NEW ROGUE , Hopefully Will Be Spending A Lot On It , Considering The New Update , May You Make A Guide ?
(I Know People Would Ask He Already Made One But The One For The Current Update Doesn't Really Make Much Sense) , I Mean..
- Radiant Es Armor? In This Update? Seriously? This Is Almost IMPOSSIBLE To Get.. Even If You Get It You Will Need To Spend MORE THAN 3M To Get This.. So :? Maybe It's Good But.. The Armor It Gives Is Bad , Also , I Would Get Zodiac Armor At Lvl 105 Instead , So Decent , Good Armor , Gives An Aura If Full Set
- I Would Get Ring Of Haste Instead Of Reaper Ring Unless You Are On A Server Which Usually Sells For 1-2m , Big Waste Of Gold , It's OP But If You Don't Have Much Gold... Don't Buy It.
- For Higher Levels , I Will Just Farm Items For Quest Armors... BIGGEST SAVE OF GOLD.
- I Wouldn't Get Dmg Helms , Kind Of A Gold Waste.

The Secret Of Being Any Class Is Saving Gold AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE , Don't Just Be Like : Hey I Have Loads Of Gold I'm Gonna Buy Loads Of Collector Items..
Bro Just Save Your Gold , You Won't Make Any Use Of It , I Mean , What's The Point Of Getting An 1m Dragonstaff When You Can Get A Same Speed Mount For 140-200k..?
Those Are Only Good For Mages And Druids , Because Of Their Skills And Regens , Pretty Good For Leveling And For Ones Who Doesn't Use Weapons
So Friddo.. Sorry About Explaining Much And About Writing In Caps But I Like That :lol: So Yep , Please Update Your Thread With Subsitutes , E.g :

"If You Have A Good Amount Of Gold And You Are In A Server Which Sells Reaper Ring For A Cheap Price , Buy It
- If Both Properties Aren't Available , Get Haste Ring Instead."

And Add Screenshots If You Don't Mind , But If You Aren't Able To Do , Then Please Answer My Questions So I Can Decide If I Should Make A Mage Or Rogue , If I Decided Making A Rogue , I Will Follow Your Guide And Will Be Sending Ya Screenshots.
Thanks And Gj On This Thread , Sorry For Complaining Much And Writing In Caps And Colors.. :)
Lugh
Keiros - Lvl 159 - Rogue / Best Chests Seller In Lugh ;)

I did actually, you will notice I said next to es this armour is next to impossible to obtain, I have almost 4mill sitting in my acc doing nothing, why should I save gold? I'm not using that money for anything lol

Send in ur pics and I will try to help as best I can, fast reflexes is a great skill to use on Dex rogue as you will be dodging a lot of autos
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Are magic dmg offhand axes good to use? Or are cold and fire the best options?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!