Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Defector quest respawn times

The quest is cool :p

Remember you get nice amount of gold for each defector kill too! So the reward isn't just a super combo. Count the money you make for killing defectors in!
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

I completed the quest solo in a day.
Ofc those were the days of dblattk the overpowered rogue of taranis 0.o
Why do I find this so hard to believe...?
A level 91 with combos and gloves of haste + boots with full warden otherwise and a hero Ammy, then ofc shad strike, riposte, and such. I spent 1m all together on him.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I completed the quest solo in a day.
A level 91 with combos and gloves of haste + boots with full warden otherwise and a hero Ammy, then ofc shad strike, riposte, and such. I spent 1m all together on him.
yes but even after camping and killing all the placeholders it take more than a day!
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

ote="Loco ola"]I completed the quest solo in a day.
yes but even after camping and killing all the placeholders it take more than a day!
A day in my definition is 20hrs. Yours is just a couple.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I finally got him this afternoon with a bit of help, right before I was about to log off. Killed his placeholder several dozen times. Only took five days with that being my main focus. Only 25-30 hours. Only one more to go to finish this quest.

Definitely needs to be revamped since end game has been shifted so far away.

Bitey,
It seems that the majority of the bosses or their placeholder respawn at 60 minutes within some window, which may be somewhat wide. I didn't time anything, so they may have different spawn times and windows. Some seemed quite long to respawn.
I had stopped camping the area and had killed most of them before I started figuring this out, so the ones that seemed to take a lot longer may have been picked off before I got back in the area.