Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spaceinvader is not gone!!

Bad news space u maybe not gone but appears your clan is they just dissapeared have a few members still logging but no ones seen majority of cerbs for awhile now
It's slowly dying so unless someone steps up and starts recruiting loyal players it's going to end up like 'the forgotten'. Actually, I seen 1 member from 'the forgotten' online today- I got that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see a rare spawn far off in the distance.
1. NO one cares what u seen
2. NO one cares if u got a fuxxy feeling
3. IDK

Harsh words people of Celtic Heroes. Anyways hope you come back soon spaceinvader :P although i dont know you its nice to have another veteran come back to Celtic Heroes. I also hope a bunch of old veterans come back this SUMMER!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Bad news space u maybe not gone but appears your clan is they just dissapeared have a few members still logging but no ones seen majority of cerbs for awhile now
It's slowly dying so unless someone steps up and starts recruiting loyal players it's going to end up like 'the forgotten'. Actually, I seen 1 member from 'the forgotten' online today- I got that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see a rare spawn far off in the distance.
1. NO one cares what u seen
2. NO one cares if u got a fuxxy feeling
3. IDK
That must've made more sense in your head. What the hell is 'fuxxy'? Nevermind, It's the result of you bashing your face on the computer.

I haven't been here long but its not hard to tell that you're the punchingbag of this forum. Punchingbags can't strike back. Just stay in your place and do your job when the rest of us get bored.

I'm done with you for now. Hey spaceinvader- you can have your topic back.

I haven't been here long but its not hard to tell that you're the punchingbag of this forum. Punchingbags can't strike back. Just stay in your place and do your job when the rest of us get bored.

I'm done with you for now. Hey spaceinvader- you can have your topic back.
blah blah blah "have you topic back" very funny like he's gonna be happy about u returning his topic, i wouldnt be a pain in the ass if u hadnt decided to be a douche bag to him, if u had nothing nice to say in the first place then dont say it

ah lol ty, well if thats a veteran, im from the winter in 2011 how do u call that? :p
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis