Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is rudness generally accepted?

Am I expecting too much by thinking that people should have a little courtesy when asking other players for help?

I regularly get people that demand I come help them. Things like "come to location x" or "I'm at ____ come now". People I've never met or fought with before, they just go to the social tab, hit area and see who is higher level and could possibly beat their target easily.
I understand some brevity is needed while fighting, but typing a message to try to get someone to travel to a different part of the map to help you beat a lower level boss while you are hanging out in a safe spot doesn't require the same urgency.

I've taken to playing dumb and asking questions like I do with my four year old nephew to prompt him to use manners and be polite. Some get it and I'll help them, then we end up talking a bit afterwards and we'll occasionally help each other level or I'll get them to difficult areas if they are a lower level than me. The others get frustrated and think I'm the one who doesn't get it, then move on.

I'm not looking for a formal introduction or anything thing like that. Just a simple "would you mind helping me with.." or "Could you help me..." would suffice.

Am I out of line here?

Re: Is rudness generally accepted?

Ur fine, when low lvls demand me to come I tell them to kiss my ass and flip off to my Iphone screen. I help low lvls, if I feel like they deserve it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

As im 220 i just enter the castle and usually get minimum 5 messages from Noobs asking for either gold help or similar things, the nice ones who ask polite I usually grant them gold/help etc but the dicks i block no questions asked
What world do you play on and what's your name? I find this extremely hard to believe.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Lowbies will never stop what they do. But just as fridoo said, help who deserves to be helped. I personally regret helping people out like I have, it bites you in the ass in the long run. I've given good sums of gold to friends well you can quote friends. To help em out these are no low levels either, but once a new clan was formed everything became personal. Losing that person who was a great person. Due to constant and brutal griefing our clan. But cant take it back its just a constant reminder.

As im 220 i just enter the castle and usually get minimum 5 messages from Noobs asking for either gold help or similar things, the nice ones who ask polite I usually grant them gold/help etc but the dicks i block no questions asked
What world do you play on and what's your name? I find this extremely hard to believe.
What do you find hard to believe?
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Such a role model :D giving low lvls gold is something only god can do +1 to this person.

Such a role model :D giving low lvls gold is something only god can do +1 to this person.
I only grant the gold if they give me clear and detailed instructions of what they are going to spend it on and if I deem it worth such as:(dialogue)

Random Noob: hey Friddo
Me: hello sir
Random Noob: may I please have some money
Me: what are you going to spend the money on?
Ex 1
Random Noob: I want 10k for the 5% mount to go faster and because it looks cool
Me: no sorry my money is not worth that
Ex 2
Random Noob: I need 2.6k for a ancient knife from the shop in shalmont so I can do more damage
Me: sure let me go buy you one// or sure here let me give you the money so you can go get one(depending on if im lazy or not)
Oderint Dum Metuant.