Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lugh Player Ban – Vote

I know for certain that OTM will ban players for abusive behavior. It has happened to a player on our server (not the one referenced by the OP). As the OP pointed out, hundreds of complaints have been made but apparently they didn't rise to the level necessary for a ban.

Since this is actually a few people engaging in this behavior (yes, I have seen it go both ways), I suggest that you discuss this like mature adults and come to a resolution.

EDIT: I would like to add that I find it ironic that some of the most vulgar statements I have seen in CH have come from the OP. So, both of you have some work to do in that regard.
Last edited by RogerRanger on Thu May 28, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I know for certain that OTM will ban players for abusive behavior. It has happened to a player on our server (not the one referenced by the OP). As the OP pointed out, hundreds of complaints have been made but appearantly they didn't rise to the level necessary for a ban.

Since this is actually a few people engaging in this behavior (yes, I have seen it go both ways), I suggest that you discuss this like mature adults and come to a resolution.
Akbar has already suggested this on page 1 and unfortunately this has been attempted numerous times in the past and does not go anywhere. This person goes out of her way to insult, demean, instigate, and torture many people on this server and frankly many are sick of it, hence why i posted this thread. We all understand the severity of this decision and unfortunately there is no other option that has not been attempted.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

There are several reasons, including: continuous and non-stop vulgar abuse towards Lugh players, harassment, inability to play nice with the majority of the server, creation of degrading and abusive nicknames towards Lugh players, out of game/wechat abuse and creation of offensive pictures towards players, and the belief that her actions have no consequences.
Your summing up the same actions in different words to make it sound alot. I understand you guys don't get along with each other, but this is ridiculous. You have a fair share too of some vulgar words, i have and many more. So we all have to get banned too then right?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I know for certain that OTM will ban players for abusive behavior. It has happened to a player on our server (not the one referenced by the OP). As the OP pointed out, hundreds of complaints have been made but apparently they didn't rise to the level necessary for a ban.

Akbar has already suggested this on page 1 and unfortunately this has been attempted numerous times in the past and does not go anywhere. This person goes out of her way to insult, demean, instigate, and torture many people on this server and frankly many are sick of it, hence why i posted this thread. We all understand the severity of this decision and unfortunately there is no other option that has not been attempted.
In those discussions, did you agree to refrain from abusive behavior? My observations have been that the two of you engage in this sort of behavior and it just escalates.

RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

In those discussions, did you agree to refrain from abusive behavior? My observations have been that the two of you engage in this sort of behavior and it just escalates.
Its more than her actions towards me. This impacts about 15+ players that I can think of on the top of my head that she abuses daily whenever she can get the chance. I wouldn't have posted a ban thread if the abuse was only at me.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

This isn't about a fight between two players. I have experienced harassment from this player as well. I Also see daily unprovoked harassment against other players that will likely weigh in on this topic. It's a non-stop daily barrage of hate from this person having nothing to do with the OP specifically.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Its more than her actions towards me. This impacts about 15+ players that I can think of on the top of my head that she abuses daily whenever she can get the chance. I wouldn't have posted a ban thread if the abuse was only at me.
I take that as a no. For the record, I would like both of you refrain from making vulgar comments. How about this.

Critz, do you agree to stop abusing o8o?
o8o, do you agree to stop abusing Critz?

RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+