Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

It Must Be Asked

So, I see that there are always people arguing about how you need plat to level or don't need plat to level, and it got me thinking. I'm a total low level noob, and I was wondering, if I do just spend a ton of time and get to like 100+ using no plat, am I then just going to suck because I won't have even close to as good of gear as all the plat spenders? I'm wondering this because I really want to level up, but I wonder if I'm just going to end up being some higher level guy with bad gear that nobody wants in their boss group. Is this what's going to happen or if I level up without plat?
Purist Thunderwrath

Re: It Must Be Asked

i think it depends on activity, clan, friends and maybe luck. if you in the right clan they give you gear and help you level up, if you have good friends they can level with you maybe give you lixes and gear. activity is most important... the more you play the more gold/exp you will earn. and luck... yeah if you buy maybe 1 chests and get 2 mil... or some one give you lots off gear.. luck.

but you dont really need plat, but its helpfull.
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon

i think it depends on activity, clan, friends and maybe luck. if you in the right clan they give you gear and help you level up, if you have good friends they can level with you maybe give you lixes and gear. activity is most important... the more you play the more gold/exp you will earn. and luck... yeah if you buy maybe 1 chests and get 2 mil... or some one give you lots off gear.. luck.

but you dont really need plat, but its helpfull.
That's all very true
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Im endgame and there is level 150s better geared than me, it dosent matter, if you enjoy what you do then keep doing it because at the end of the day that's the only reason to play: enjoyment
That's an enormous flaw in the game and there are way too many pushovers who just accept it, therefore it won't change.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Im endgame and there is level 150s better geared than me, it dosent matter, if you enjoy what you do then keep doing it because at the end of the day that's the only reason to play: enjoyment
That's an enormous flaw in the game and there are way too many pushovers who just accept it, therefore it won't change.
Where's the flaw? They buy plat, I don't, it's simple
Oderint Dum Metuant.

If you are active and join a good and helpful clan to kill bosses with you should have no problem being an above-average player without buying plat. You can get most of your gear through boss drops and gold loot from bosses as well as training. What makes the common player base of non-plat buying "noobs" is the lack of drive to level up and achieve end game.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...