Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Problem with Loot Tables: summarized succinctly

Of the last 14 mordy's killed on Danu, only 17 out of 56 drops are actually being used. The rest are all rotting in the bank.

-That means only 30% of drops were actually considered useful.
-Assuming 20 toons per kill, that means the "useful" drop rate was 6% per toon that shows to the fight (i.e. you need to kill 20 mordys to get a drop you can use)

The low rate of Voids/Godlys is a different discussion, but its extremely frustrating to see 20 toons show up and use plat items to kill a boss, only to see all 4 drops banked.

Re: Problem with Loot Tables: summarized succinctly

I believe this depends on the server and peoples build
Have to question why theres items that boost bandage wounds, sacrifice when no one actually uses those.
A Mage 184 on my server uses sacrifice... 154 lvl warrior uses bandage of wounds.
Then you can confidently say that those toons do not know how to use their class to their true potential.
Wattzon of Sulis

Have to question why theres items that boost bandage wounds, sacrifice when no one actually uses those.
A Mage 184 on my server uses sacrifice... 154 lvl warrior uses bandage of wounds.
Well of course there's going to be that very very small minority of players that use those skills 99 percent of the player base doesn't.

With bosses like mord, drops should not be getting banked, they should be highly desirable. Good drops should not be the exception, they should be the majority
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Bandage wounds is absolutely useless, light heal and nat touch are much bettwr options. Sacrifice on the other hand is the only skill of it's kind and it is extremely good actually, we have a full support mage on our world and I've never need to use pots or energy lixes for energy with her in our group.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Bandage wounds is absolutely useless, light heal and nat touch are much bettwr options. Sacrifice on the other hand is the only skill of it's kind and it is extremely good actually, we have a full support mage on our world and I've never need to use pots or energy lixes for energy with her in our group.
Yeah it is a good skill for saving plat.. but most mages don't want to waste the skill points but oh well!
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona