Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello Veterans

Zendroid how can you say balors hayday was when it launched i started on day one am well known by all across balor the server has alot more players now than it had at the beginning and is still growing when the game launched it may of seemed there were more players due to the lack of areas as shale wasnt even out

I'm not going to argue with you..if you don't get it, if you can't see the obvious, can't help ya.

I remember pigslayer. I remember the early clans. we had competition, we had rivalries, we had purpose other then leveling, we had areas full of people. it's a ghost town now in alot of cases. the event brought back some people and motivated others to become more active, but that was all an illusion. OTM messed up big releasing the last two servers at the sand time as each other andso close to the first two . it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that at the time.

pigslayer remembers how it was in the beginning..that's why he made this post.

I'm not going to argue with you..if you don't get it, if you can't see the obvious, can't help ya.

I remember pigslayer. I remember the early clans. we had competition, we had rivalries, we had purpose other then leveling, we had areas full of people. it's a ghost town now in alot of cases. the event brought back some people and motivated others to become more active, but that was all an illusion. OTM messed up big releasing the last two servers at the sand time as each other andso close to the first two . it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that at the time.

pigslayer remembers how it was in the beginning..that's why he made this post.
I can totally agree with them releasing the two servers it should have been one server and see how it goes after a few months and then a new one.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

yea, that's what they seemed to do with Fingal. I remember at the time I thought even that server was to soon, but hey, whatever. but then they released the other two simultaneously and I remember thinking WTF? I think there is a direct correlation between the decline and those extra 2 servers opening. hell, Balor right now is more active then it was 5 months ago or so... I took a break and came back and was like holy crap.. it was literally dead.

I'm really hard on OTM on this issue because all of us who started the game from day one were forced to pick Balor and therefore are trapped on it.. sure, I can start over on another dead server, or even wait till android and access ios servers, but we were the building blocks of this game for android, spent time in beta, spent money and time in Balor, and because of server inflation, the player pool was watered down, no doubt about it. im not a gaming addict, I dont have time or money to start fresh on another server.. I shouldnt have too.

Zendroid u dont play balor no one there knows your or has even seen you keep your comments to yourself about balor you know nothing of this server everytime i ask your in game name you never answer always avoid the question and i think otm properly expected android to take off more and properly the reason they made more servers but doesnt help when new players read your posts hearing you say bad things about this server

I Played ios sincd 2011

Balor on first day android started. It was literally a ghost town, a few or none in Lirs, Castle and Dustwither :O

Me and Wulver leveled together at one time and I was in first clan made - The Forsaken