Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sharing Accounts.

You get warned 3 times only if you are reported and only after the 4th infraction, you get banned.
This is so false.
This is so true, it's happened to me. I stopped acc sharing after the third warning. It said "if you do it one more time, you will get perm banned".

I can provide a pic if you wish.
It's false. every time you get banned otm look into what happened. I think after the 3rd time though they deeply investigate the issues. After the 3rd unban it is hard to get unbanned but not impossible
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Okay.

1. So here is a question, siblings using the same IP address can or cannot use your account?

2. Can someone get their account disabled if they say, in chat, I share accounts? OTM looks at chat log, sees that, and bans them? Or do they need more proof like a different IP address, but like I said if two people share the same Ipad...?

3. If they say I was only lying that I do, will their account be reinstated?

4. Clan Banks are allowed, right? What level is a clan bank until its not a clan bank? 2? 5? 10? More? How do you know it is a clan bank?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.41 KiB) Viewed 1589 times

Okay.

1. So here is a question, siblings using the same IP address can or cannot use your account?

2. Can someone get their account disabled if they say, in chat, I share accounts? OTM looks at chat log, sees that, and bans them? Or do they need more proof like a different IP address, but like I said if two people share the same Ipad...?

4. Clan Banks are allowed, right? What level is a clan bank until its not a clan bank? 2? 5? 10? More? How do you know it is a clan bank?

1 - Siblings are not allowed to use the same account.

2 - There are multiple ways in which we come to the conclusion of disabling an account. We cannot go into detail as they will help people to avoid being detected then.

3 - Accounts are re-enabled once they go through the appeals process. If there is evidence of massive scamming or the account being traded multiple times then the account is VERY unlikely to be re-enabled.

4 - Clan Banks are allowed yes. These account should only have bank characters and should not contain main active characters as this can then be seen as a traded account. Clan banks are very risky. If they are involved in scamming the entire account is shut down. Therefore this type of account sharing should be done with a very small group of trusted members within a clan to avoid this happening.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Okay.

1 - Siblings are not allowed to use the same account.

2 - There are multiple ways in which we come to the conclusion of disabling an account. We cannot go into detail as they will help people to avoid being detected then.

3 - Accounts are re-enabled once they go through the appeals process. If there is evidence of massive scamming or the account being traded multiple times then the account is VERY unlikely to be re-enabled.

4 - Clan Banks are allowed yes. These account should only have bank characters and should not contain main active characters as this can then be seen as a traded account. Clan banks are very risky. If they are involved in scamming the entire account is shut down. Therefore this type of account sharing should be done with a very small group of trusted members within a clan to avoid this happening.
Number 4 stats that we "this type of account sharing is allowed"
Question: if I am in hospital and want to make sure my account can be used if something happens to me. Can I indeed share info with a friend?

OTM should remove Bind on Equip items, it's one of the many reasons why accounts are being shared. Remove the source of the problem and there would be less reasons for players to share info.

The fact that someone's accounts were banned because they died and their clan can't even recover the items or pay homage to the character is really tragic.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

OTM should remove Bind on Equip items, it's one of the many reasons why accounts are being shared. Remove the source of the problem and there would be less reasons for players to share info.

The fact that someone's accounts were banned because they died and their clan can't even recover the items or pay homage to the character is really tragic.
Idk if that's the only reason because there is people that's just do it for boss fights.

OTM dosent ban without reasons. I regularly log umpteen toons with 9 different idevices, mix and match from different ip addresses. I've afk farmed to the point im 3 of the top 5 rogue spots for 4* kills my world. I've never had a single problem nor has any clan member or friend.

I've even seen henious abuses of the free offers and people who only got a temp ban after at least three warnings to stop.

The only perm bans i have seen have been for outright cheating by stealing free plat, and massive account sharing. Perhaps one botting ban but OTM dosent ban botters on my world very often you pretty much have to not only be obvious but flaunt it by logging for 726 hours straight no breaks. I'm not even sure its possible to get a perm ban for scamming. OTM really won't get into 'disputes' even if its obvious. Anyone banned for scamming must seriously work for it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

You can not share accounts with anyone, otm can see the device id logging in to each account.

Banks are an exception and in my understanding a bank is an inactive toon used for storing mass amounts of items
i wonder if i get banned if i log from diffrent family devices and ips
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

OTM dosent ban without reasons. I regularly log umpteen toons with 9 different idevices, mix and match from different ip addresses. I've afk farmed to the point im 3 of the top 5 rogue spots for 4* kills my world. I've never had a single problem nor has any clan member or friend.

I've even seen henious abuses of the free offers and people who only got a temp ban after at least three warnings to stop.

The only perm bans i have seen have been for outright cheating by stealing free plat, and massive account sharing. Perhaps one botting ban but OTM dosent ban botters on my world very often you pretty much have to not only be obvious but flaunt it by logging for 726 hours straight no breaks. I'm not even sure its possible to get a perm ban for scamming. OTM really won't get into 'disputes' even if its obvious. Anyone banned for scamming must seriously work for it.
me too i travel much so always from other pads phones pod toasters
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q