Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Issue with the forum?

I have noticed every few minutes I get an error and it is always this message:

"This webpage is not available

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
The server at celtic-heroes.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network."

My internet has no problem or my network, so I wonder what is the problem. I am using a iphone 4 and has this been happening to anyone else?
~I'mdead~

Re: Issue with the forum?

I havent banned any of your accounts that mock me, i leave them up as i dont feel i should moderate personal attacks on me
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Hi, if you have anything against a moderator don't take the "fight" in public as this still falls under naming & shaming.
Instead contact an Admin or other moderator and have a nice and friendly chat about the problems. Sorry but I'll have to adjust your name as you will most likely understand.

If you have gotten warnings before try to improve your forum behaviour. Returning with new accounts to attack a moderator does not really help with possibly getting your account unbanned.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

There's no unbanning or else why would you give 3 warnings then a ban?

Also, that would mean Papi, Infinity and Marcus would have gotten their accounts back, which they didn't.
may aswell try for an appeal Arj might work might not but if you dont try you will never know
Oderint Dum Metuant.

There's no unbanning or else why would you give 3 warnings then a ban?

Also, that would mean Papi, Infinity and Marcus would have gotten their accounts back, which they didn't.

Not sure about papi and Marcus but infinity really was scum of the earth and deserved his ban. He sent me pms telling me to kill my young irl son. The community really is much better off without him. If you are defending him, well... That is all i need to know about you and your ban is probably well deserved.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.