Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sharing Accounts.

U don't get banned don't worry, Pigman is making it seem very morbid.

You get warned 3 times only if you are reported and only after the 4th infraction, you get banned. But that's only if you have some sourhole reporting you.

Other than that, OTM barely has the resources to answer refund tickets, they're not hunting IP adress variability on every account, that would be impossible.

The terms of service are pretty clear that family members are not exempt from the account sharing rules.

But unless someone else complains how would anyone know and unless one of the two family members admitted it there could be no proof.

There is no rule about sharing devices ie two siblings with different accounts sometimes logging in using the same device. It is easy to imagine a brother and sister mostly playing on their own phones but occasionally borrowing their parents ipad for a bit.

Same thing for same account playing on multiple devices. Or the many ways to dual box. Nothing in TOS about that.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

You get warned 3 times only if you are reported and only after the 4th infraction, you get banned.
This is so false.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You get warned 3 times only if you are reported and only after the 4th infraction, you get banned.
This is so false.
This is so true, it's happened to me. I stopped acc sharing after the third warning. It said "if you do it one more time, you will get perm banned".

I can provide a pic if you wish.

You got special treatment then. Or whoever was on support that day was being nice.
Some days, Support just permanently bans accounts without warning or explanation.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You got special treatment then. Or whoever was on support that day was being nice.
Some days, Support just permanently bans accounts without warning or explanation.
Indeed did to me and when i appealed they said nah wont unban so yea obviously either all the memebers arnt properly trained or they roll a dice to decide how to deal with each case aha
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers