Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I quit.

Yeh he sent me a message yesterday telling me that. It's sad. But I understand. I'm on the verge of quitting myself. Almost everyday I end up fighting with someone over bs. Herne is just full of jerks. I try and be nice to everyone I meet.

Yeh he sent me a message yesterday telling me that. It's sad. But I understand. I'm on the verge of quitting myself. Almost everyday I end up fighting with someone over bs. Herne is just full of jerks. I try and be nice to everyone I meet.
Well that the disadvantage of being that next Gen of players, most Herne are either 1 or 2nd generation,(meaning been in Herne either 1-3 update). Well I am not for sure, but you seemed new, never saw you 2 years ago, so don't worry
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Well that the disadvantage of being that next Gen of players, most Herne are either 1 or 2nd generation,(meaning been in Herne either 1-3 update). Well I am not for sure, but you seemed new, never saw you 2 years ago, so don't worry
I started exactly 2 years ago last month

#coven event..not sure how long ago it was but thats when i started

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne