Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Economic World Depression

I keep hearing and seeing stuff about other worlds slowly dying out becuase of the lack of new players and old players leaving. This is a problem. Even in Herne I have noticed the lack of new players actually staying longer than a month. They just quit becuase they see all the high levels with amazing stuff and realize they can't get it. And realize they would have to farm a year straight to afford good lux and weapons.

Herne isn't as bad as some other worlds I heard of. But its slowly happening

Re: Economic World Depression

This happened to Lugh few weeks ago no lixs at all but starting to slowly to go back to normal. Literally servers are getting smaller you know every single person on the server since no one else joins
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Ye, platinum-glitch exploiters ruined this world aye.
They make it better right now... even though I don't play, it's easy to say that there is a lix drought. People glitching would actually be selling things trying to make the drought less horrific;-;
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It would actually depending if they arent douche with the prices it will be lowered and for how long they've been going for to get a certain ammount of plats
Shh copy kitty;_;
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.