Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Go easy on otm...

Well....
A average JavaScript Bug errors usually take 1 week to fix if you work on them 6-8hours a day. Also depends on the size of the game. World of Warcraft could take 1-2months. While Neverwinter takes 2-3 weeks. And some bugs are unfixable too. Yeah people can be judge mental, but people are complaining because Otm are always focusing on something new than the problems that already exist haha
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

I still do not understand why they used *I think it either called unity or destiny* this new server engine. Any of the Unreal engines would give less bugs tbh. This engine looks like it came with bugs. And compared to regular mmos, the system is under 2gb download which is really small.
I don't think there are any ground breaking bugs in this game that would break Ch. Just major lag issues and simple imagery problems. I will always say this, the last engine was the best of all of them. Smooth graphics for a MOBILE mmo. Doesn't have to be groundbreaking just simple and fun imo.
ACTIVE

Also to add, if they added Celtic heroes to MacBook then this logic would make sense. Bigger capacity for bigger coding. A simple conversion of files, compressing them on winrar and refiling command codes for the Mac seems like a fairly moderate task. May take another 5-6 months. Android took almost 1-2 years almost, Because android required an entire different coding. I'm just rambling some of the things I been studying lately haha.
ACTIVE

Also to add, if they added Celtic heroes to MacBook then this logic would make sense. Bigger capacity for bigger coding. A simple conversion of files, compressing them on winrar and refiling command codes for the Mac seems like a fairly moderate task. May take another 5-6 months. Android took almost 1-2 years almost, Because android required an entire different coding. I'm just rambling some of the things I been studying lately haha.
Java is platform independent, so if they switched to Java then android and iOS could merge. It's as simple as paying $5 for a simple translating system
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Java is platform independent, so if they switched to Java then android and iOS could merge. It's as simple as paying $5 for a simple translating system
Holy crap I never thought of that in that way. They could use Java with a Oracle system, or I still say switch the Video apple from unity to Unreal 4, have you seen Unreal 5 graphic, it is remarkable. Maybe downgrade to 4 to handle lag and retain that "mmo" feel.
ACTIVE

No unity is easier and quicker to use, also I believe they have a 1yr contract so leaving won't do anything
Ah ok, I just though unity were for games under 1gb like flash games and etc. Got do more research on it
ACTIVE