Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest heal?

Why would any druid run 9k health? I run a little over 6k atm and that's just cause i haven't had the chance to rebirth back to full focus since I finished edl set, 4-5k is plenty if health for a druid since we can avoid almost all aoe dmg anyway.
And as i said be4 I haven't went back to full focus yet but previous to new update my heal was 3.4-3.6k with my normal boss build.
Its all about preference and play style I suppose. IMO, a druid that dies a lot is a useless druid. Can most druids who sport 5k hp solo heal at Hrung? Ever done Revenant in that small room with AoEing adds? Unox 6*? Ever get mobbed by 5+ adds because boss called for help and survived? I hate dying and when druids die, the tank dies and then everyone else die, then it becomes a zerg.

I think sacrificing a few hundred heal points for better survivability is a better choice. Cein has like 1000 deaths after 4 years and multitude of boss kills. Most people shrug it off because idols make things easier and people can afford to be careless. No big deal if you die in CH. Just idol. Most MMO vets who come from games with strict death penalties try to avoid dying as much as possible.
I respect that, impressive heal, exemplary playstyle and death count.

Just wondering, does she still sport the ironroot set? And does she level with a camouflage charm?
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

She only uses ironroot set in arena, with her bark, she can survive longer than most casters, and with druid heals nerfed in there, getting severals heals off and stay alive til others can come to the rescue is paramount. As for camo, no doubt thats helpful when traveling around or waiting for folks to gather at a boss, but from 205-220 we killed mobs 'AOE style' in Revenant and Unox rooms, even my puny mage didnt need to use it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

She only uses ironroot set in arena, with her bark, she can survive longer than most casters, and with druid heals nerfed in there, getting severals heals off and stay alive til others can come to the rescue is paramount. As for camo, no doubt thats helpful when traveling around or waiting for folks to gather at a boss, but from 205-220 we killed mobs 'AOE style' in Revenant and Unox rooms, even my puny mage didnt need to use it.
Thanks for answering Ail.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Naruto2 has an alt called Heal on Belenus, strongest druid. I never knew about his stats, hes a smart player, but before tower release I remember his normal heal being at 3.7k.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Mazzie on sulis can heal over 4100. She healed me for 3900 on her mount... That's without her offhand and void mordy book equiped
:0 Void thorns book? if so then I need to see it ._. Haven't ever seen one :3
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

My best heal has been 2,6k all focus but normal heal at bosses,ect with 4k hp its 2,3k

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

5k health is more than enough to solo heal hrung to answer your question. I've solo healed hrung with just 3k health back when Dragonlord was top gear. But Ya to each there own i personaly just don't see a situation were ide need more than 3-5k health and I've solo healed most bosses in the game.
Twizztedhealz - 224 Druid
Twizztedbuffs - 130 Mage
Matthiaz - 221 Ranger

5k health is more than enough to solo heal hrung to answer your question. I've solo healed hrung with just 3k health back when Dragonlord was top gear. But Ya to each there own i personaly just don't see a situation were ide need more than 3-5k health and I've solo healed most bosses in the game.
solo heal hrung with no deaths and 3k hp? ok if you say so.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I can't see 3k health being enough. Well I guess if you're running a heroic health regen, using pots, and have sigils.

I've solo healed the tank/bash group on hrung. I didnt die but I have 5.5k health. I can't remember if 1 or 2 of the nontank warriors died. But it wasn't 0 deaths.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue