Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers-rare

Wow, Iman. Huge wall of text and very hard to read as written.
That's me when I'm forced to read a book._.
Me too!
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Wow, Iman. Huge wall of text and very hard to read as written.
That's me when I'm forced to read a book._.
Me too!
are we the same :0?!?

And zyz books are these pesky little things you flip through. Each page has tiny little evil spirits and those are composed of fiery devils T-T!!! Book readers call them "words" "letters" and "symbols"! It is living hell D: ! But thank god there are the good spirited ones like the coloring books!!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Get a full dex build with lightheal, your lightheal will be around 1600 which is super usefull, your longshot will deal massive damage your auto is decent not very good, but steady aim and sharpen weps are dex based so get them to bring up your auto, and sharpshot can deal more dmge than longshot ifyou have a rly good build.

Get a full dex build with lightheal, your lightheal will be around 1600 which is super usefull, your longshot will deal massive damage your auto is decent not very good, but steady aim and sharpen weps are dex based so get them to bring up your auto, and sharpshot can deal more dmge than longshot ifyou have a rly good build.
Can you post your stats and gear? I'd like to see how you got sharpshot to deal more than longshot
And gear for light heal to 1600