Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

fingal prices for noobs

Ok, little annoyed when i get told that my prices are too high lmao. I sell at the real prices 2bh, if ur getting cheaper its either by desperate/uneducated in prices noobies and you shouldn't take advantage! Naughty! some who have thousands of an item may sell cheaper to clear out but this is different (clearing out stock isnt crashing the market like its going atm). Afterall you buy the platinum with real money so get your monies worth.
I'll put below prices ik are right and most prices go based on 1 plat = 200 gold. Any ammendments please feel free to comment. This is more a guide for new players (and old) who are unsure on prices and continue to let themselves be abused by (imo) complaining non plat buyers.

Idols - 200g each (yes atm i do sell for 150g, so guilty a little here(not anymore though hehe))

Res pots - 200g each

Super xp lixes - 3k each

Heroic xp lixes - normally 5/6k but i don't recommend selling anyway

Super combos - 7k each (in our clan we sell to each other for 6k normally)

Heroic hastes - 2/3k each (3k on a good day)

Heroic lix (anything else) - 1k each

Super haste lix - 1.5/2k each

Fashion obviously depends to each individual and the rarer an item most likely costs more. Past events cost more than current and the furthest away from current obviously is more the farther it goes.

There is nothing worse than someone who says "but such and such sells for this amount" you know the answer to that lol. We use real money to buy these items, please have a little courtesy and stop trying to abuse our real money which we get from our real jobs.

*this is purely based of the real system before new players came and crashed it, idk what it was before i came last year and if any prices are incorrect ill be happy to listen to the few on fingals who were here b4 me and change the list.

**this is a guide for any new and old players who need help getting the best from their real life money purchase

***should mention that when the lix drought comes, be prepared to pay some premiums!! Mainly after an event finishes and before the new one starts
Last edited by Gazz on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: fingal prices for noobs

Just added a *** because i forgot to mention that if there is a drought, the prices will nodoubt go up like any server. These should be considered active in normal circunstances really. E.g atm a super xp lix will set u back 4/6k. Ive sold them for 5k and ive sold combos 8k even up to 10k. Your other lixes norm stay same price here, seems just xp based

Price is what the seller deems fit. I hate it when people try to tell me that my prices should be "server price" or they try to tell me that it should be same price as iOS.. IOS..Lmao.. last I checked, I play on a droid. Its simple economics ....buy when supply is strong and when market is dry, sell at premium. Above all else.. people need to stop complaining about prices. There is a simple fix..buy your own plat.

Chelu 206ish meat shield...
Adai 185 Pow pow
Hafa 186 poof poof

Price is what the seller deems fit. I hate it when people try to tell me that my prices should be "server price" or they try to tell me that it should be same price as iOS.. IOS..Lmao.. last I checked, I play on a droid. Its simple economics ....buy when supply is strong and when market is dry, sell at premium. Above all else.. people need to stop complaining about prices. There is a simple fix..buy your own plat.

Chelu 206ish meat shield...
Adai 185 Pow pow
Hafa 186 poof poof
Im aiming to give a rough guide on prices to stop people undercutting others. Im massive pro for 'your prices are your prices, but i get annoyed with non plat buyers who complain at our prices'. Some people dont know prices and just take other peoples word for it lmao, asking to be ripped off.

I agree with both Chelu and Gazz. The prices havent changed much since the server started and we developed the prices.Stuff was cheaper then than now because of a few things. 1, way less population. 2, there was probably double the amount of plat buyers then compared to now. 3, now, it costs people 20 to 40 lixs to lvl once. 100 dollars gets you a little over 100 combos. Thats a lot of money for 1 person to spend on a few lvls. Whereas most everyone complaining about the prices, dont even play much longer than lvl 100 before quiting.