Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourself

Hi! I'm new to the Valor server :) I used to play iOS on the server Morrigan, my main was a rogue named Chimpy. I got to level 130 before I lost interest in the game, gave away my account and stopped playing for two years. I recently discovered this android version and though I miss my old server and friends, I hope I can make a great impression upon the people of Balor. My current character is a rogue named ChimpyOfEld. Feel free to say hi!
Formally - Chimpy, level 135+ rogue, Morrigan
Currently - ChimpyOfEld, level 55+ rogue, Balor
"Men are like steel, if they lose their temper, they lose their worth"
"I am Gandalf. Gandalf the white, but black is mightier still"

Hi! I'm new to the Valor server :) I used to play iOS on the server Morrigan, my main was a :D rogue named Chimpy. I got to level 130 before I lost interest in the game, gave away my account and stopped playing for two years. I recently discovered this android version and though I miss my old server and friends, I hope I can make a great impression upon the people of Balor. My current character is a rogue named ChimpyOfEld. Feel free to say hi!
I missed you Chimpy :D
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Hi! I'm new to the Valor server :) I used to play iOS on the server Morrigan, my main was a rogue named Chimpy. I got to level 130 before I lost interest in the game, gave away my account and stopped playing for two years. I recently discovered this android version and though I miss my old server and friends, I hope I can make a great impression upon the people of Balor. My current character is a rogue named ChimpyOfEld. Feel free to say hi!
Welcome to Balor Chimpy! I'm new to the server and the game. If you need help and/or a friend add me. Main is Bow2urZavior

Howdy everyone, former player of Morrigan from roughly two years ago but lost the iPad I was using and traded off my toon to a clannie just in the nick of time. Just recently found out that there's the Android version of the game so I started up again, hoping to get the same thrill of it all as I did the last run (though to be fair, it was due to the clan and the server drama that I became completely sucked into CH :lol: ).

And oh hai there Chimpy! :mrgreen: I remember you from Morrigan. Maybe I'll run into you here.
Every road is the right road, unless it's the left fork. - T.Burrfoot

Balor
Clan: Fairytale
PixieAnn - Lvl 38 Druid

Hey, I'm a Dota 2 player and I found out that all MOBAs on mobile are garbage, then I came across this game and gave it a try. It's really fun this far even if I feel like progress is slow. Love the social part of this game though, probably the main reason I like this game honestly. Hope too get some levels and find a clan soon
Purist Thunderwrath