Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rage necro tanked

Today we set our eyes on necro once again our 2nd kill after we had 6 members of the other clan standing in life steal zone of necro since the start of the fight, on the 20th min he rage like always I was expecting tobe wipe, well mastersk tanked necro for a good decent few mins before we kill necro so necro can now be tanked when rage he's health dident even go below half so did necro get debuff or something lol
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

Re: Rage necro tanked

Today we set our eyes on necro once again our 2nd kill after we had 6 members of the other clan standing in life steal zone of necro since the start of the fight, on the 20th min he rage like always I was expecting tobe wipe, well mastersk tanked necro for a good decent few mins before we kill necro so necro can now be tanked when rage he's health dident even go below half so did necro get debuff or something lol
we are currently one piece away from a warrior edl set so i have no idea how much it reduces his damage by
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I would say there is a big decrees in damage maybe necro should get a rage damage increase as he's easy as to tank when raged, this is something we should of tested in beta without jake tanking
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

There were 5 druids healing him
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Hes almost level 220 with full edl - minus weapons. We had five druids healing ...not only did we deal with griefing, we had major lag. It raged, but wasn't zerged. I only idoled once during the entire fight and that was when the acos spawned and I didn't get out of life steal fast enough. Hes difficult enough as is, needing to gather numbers, lag, griefing ...he doesn't need buffeed just because the end game players are getting stronger, especially since he won't be end game any longer once Gelebron is here. That's like saying Aggy or hrung needs buffed. Theyre meant to be a challenge to certain levels. He wouldnt even have raged if he didn't get a massive heal from adds being dragged :-/ buffing it would only hurt servers that deal with griefers.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I would say there is a big decrees in damage maybe necro should get a rage damage increase as he's easy as to tank when raged, this is something we should of tested in beta without jake tanking
really? people was whining and bashing OTM for months because necro was buffed after the update and now when he is possible to kill again you want otm to buff him more?
cant see any logic in what uve just said.
Btw in beta you should have testing the tower and not outdated mobs as many of the people did, maby if the majority would have done that and reported tower bugs we all
wouldn't have to suffer from all the bugs after tower released.
all i could see in beta is 5-7 toons in the tower while the majority was concentrated in killing aggy hrung snorri and necro.
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011

Thats because of the boost in chaos resist, both from aura and pieces, but also u had 5 druids healing, assuming they had dl offhand, thats constant boon for extra 600 chaos resist.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex