Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: King Of The Hill

Since i burned to death i dont really care about the music so i climb the hill, ask you nicely to leave and now i am there, king of the hill, invincible, undead and stickied to the hill with superglue

Hoooraaay, i am king of the hill
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Bad weather causes a thunderbolt to electrocute your head, and you become an intellectually challenged person. You are now open to manipulation and puppet rule by outside rulers.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Since -Alator- did not take control of the hill, I tell Oberyn to leave the hill and now i am king of the hill.
Server: Donn
Knife Nut - Level 76 Rogue
Knifes bank - Bank Alt

PS: I like to think of myself as more of a strategist, but tactian works too.

An earthquake causes signifigant damage, and you become flattened by a tree. Your remains are then cut up and divided into 12 pieces around the world in different coffins, and only a live human can re-piece your body. To prevent this, your remains are infected with cholera, typhus, yellow fever, bubonic plague, tuberculosis, whooping cough, smallpox, Ebola virus, swine flue, and avian flue. Anyone who tries to ressurect you will be infected and die an excruciating death.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018

I remind rav that Im the inventor of the inner zen build, and Im his warrior guro, and he gives me the ownership of the hill as a sign of honor. Im now the king of the hill.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I construct a fungi farm next to the hill and leave after my specimens have reached adulthood. After a short rain shower and some wind, spores from my fungi land on your hill and reproduce. This goes on unnoticed for a few weeks, until you accidentally inhale a few spores. Over the next few days, you begin to have trouble breathing and fungi completely surround the inside of your lungs, blocking oxygen flow to vital veins and arteries, which cause the lungs to weaken and collapse. Desperately trying to survive, you crawl off the hill and make it to the entrance of a hospital...just in time to die.

July 17th, 2018