Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Empanada ideas

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empanada

This weekend I'm making empanada's as side dishes since I did samples today. (Few friends over). Making some with

1) Chicken cutlets, tomatoes, lettuce
2) Ground beef, home made taco sauces and different cheeses
3) Pink salmon

I need ideas for a 4th or even a 5th option to stuff them with.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: Empanada ideas

No chickens shall be destroyed purple._.! ( U PROMISED:-: ) COCO WILL GET MAD IF A CHICKEN IS DESTROYED AND EATEN! HE WILL RAGE BURN THE MOON.__.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

No chickens shall be destroyed purple._.! ( U PROMISED:-: ) COCO WILL GET MAD IF A CHICKEN IS DESTROYED AND EATEN! HE WILL RAGE BURN THE MOON.__.
This gave me an idea, can't you make them out of curry? If so, lamb, beef or chicken curry should be amazing - atleast in my opinion.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

This gave me an idea, can't you make them out of curry? If so, lamb, beef or chicken curry should be amazing - atleast in my opinion.
Lol @ pizza rolls, short and simple! !
Thanks all for ideas we went with curry chicken. I stuffed some with vegetables too. You can also use the crescent roll dough to make them. 1 or 2 make you full!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Nonononnonononononnono...NO...NO chicken curry D: go eat the other curry idc but nu chicken curry!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry are you veggie?
he loves chickens
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.