Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Desmond Glace plz read :D

basics are sell high and buy low, try to stick with shop items that have a set price range
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

so patience is key?
yup, though depending on the item it shouldn't take much patience to sell though finding a person selling low is when you need the most patience
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

The only guide she could giv is how to lvl up ur forum rank to chieftan in a day. Dont ask her for advice.
And that post isnt a spam? All the posts saying hes a spammer are no more than spams either, which is rather hypocrite.

As for merching advice..... I cant really tell u there are many ways unless ur looking to fool low lvls, best way is to buy for less and sell for more, and look for items that sell for a lot (such as rare items). I successfully sold plenty of rare items to rich collectors.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The only guide she could giv is how to lvl up ur forum rank to chieftan in a day. Dont ask her for advice.
And that post isnt a spam? All the posts saying hes a spammer are no more than spams either, which is rather hypocrite.

As for merching advice..... I cant really tell u there are many ways unless ur looking to fool low lvls, best way is to buy for less and sell for more, and look for items that sell for a lot (such as rare items). I successfully sold plenty of rare items to rich collectors.
I agree with crim lots of hypocrites on here.....

As for the merching part it takes a lot of patience and capital will always will be tied to ur items (unless u farm the items and sell but I rarely do tht) the key is to try and understand the type of markets ur getting into and the server prices. In general fashion is the most volatile sector. I would not recommend starting merchs getting involved in with this... Other markets (lix lux etc) are markets tht I firmly believe in and take massive positions when the prices are right. I can't tell you the prices unless ur on server donn on android. But I have been on 4 servers total so just try to evaluate the market place and see what prices things sell at. It may take quite a bit of experimentation (depends on ur understanding of items ofcourse) this took me 4 years to develop though. If you were on my server I have people who ask me how to merch and for a fee I teach them how I do it. So what takes me 4 years to learn takes them a monthish and I have had people make their money back in a week or two. Generally people tied to me tend to make great money as I help them refine their strategies and answer any questions. As a merch though u will get a lot of negative things said to you like get out of the castle and lvl etc but you don't have to listen to em if u enjoy tht aspect of the game you should go ahead and do this. With my strategy I have made a networth around 25mil to 30mil is (yes ik it went up and a lot of u people won't believe me but I challenege any of u too come on world donn and let me show you what I got). I hope this helps u out I get Aton of pms in game and in forums to help people how they can merch.

Before I rap this up merches have gotten a bad rep of "ripping people off" merches try to see the supply and demand in items and use volatility in prices to their advantage. It's like buying a stock that has a extreme bullish case and instantly flipping it for a profit. Yes you make money but tht doesn't mean the other person has to lose. Yes sometimes the markets can go against you but tht is also the nature of the game. in ch I had a 5% tht was sellong in shop for 10k; someone wanted to buy it for 18k I told him that's way to much and I would do 9k. Don't want to blatantly rip anyone off as you could lose their buisness in the future and that is way more valuable then 9k.....

Btw I'm a guy not a girl idk y The Devils Fire called me a girl. It's also kinda sad he wrote such a hateful comment even though I have done very well in this game for merching and I can easily offer more expertise on this topic then he ever could.

I've been a merchant as well. Except I don't rip people off :
I could make lots of money if I spent the time, but honestly I'd rather chat and help some friends than I would go merching. I will help anyone learn how to watch the markets, and when prices go up or down. Near when Winter event is removed, elixirs and other plat items go up in value. Last month I could sell an xp lix on my server for 4k, but this month I can get 5k to 6k. It really depends on the time and how bad the drought of that item is.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I've been a merchant as well. Except I don't rip people off :
I could make lots of money if I spent the time, but honestly I'd rather chat and help some friends than I would go merching. I will help anyone learn how to watch the markets, and when prices go up or down. Near when Winter event is removed, elixirs and other plat items go up in value. Last month I could sell an xp lix on my server for 4k, but this month I can get 5k to 6k. It really depends on the time and how bad the drought of that item is.
haha; "Except i don't rip people off"

I'm not as professional but:
1) Acquire enough money for investment
2) Grab all the good deals
3) Re-sell the item for a higher price
4) Try to go as high as possible and act as if you don't know the price
5) Make up a lie to make the trader sympathize with you
6) Be a nice person
7) Make a lot of friends
8) When the time is ripe, your friends can be valuable trading partners
9) Never refund items
*You can refund the items for 60% of the price when purchased and sell the items again.
10) Help and support lower levels if they have the potential to become successful in the future, it pays back
11) Never lend items out unless you have an item of equal value to ensure the return of your property
12) Try not to make too many enemies and don't grovel before higher leveled people
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83