General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Re: Highest heal?

There's already a thread about this. I'd rather see what the highest heal for normal in game is, not with a rebirth and all focus with no vit.

For example, my normal heal is 2514. However, this is with 5.1k health. If I went down to 0 vit and all focus with a focus offhand, it would be a lot higher but not what is normal.

So I'd rather see highest heals during normal game play
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There's already a thread about this. I'd rather see what the highest heal for normal in game is, not with a rebirth and all focus with no vit.

For example, my normal heal is 2514. However, this is with 5.1k health. If I went down to 0 vit and all focus with a focus offhand, it would be a lot higher but not what is normal.

Ceinwen's normal heal is 3.6k with 550 base vitality and 9k health with equipment bonuses. I reckon she can hit close to 4.5k if she rebirths all focus for the leaderboard stats fluff.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Ceinwen's normal heal is 3.6k with 550 base vitality and 9k health with equipment bonuses. I reckon she can hit close to 4.5k if she rebirths all focus for the leaderboard stats fluff.
Good lord. I'd love to have some equipment bonuses like that. That's insane.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Good lord. I'd love to have some equipment bonuses like that. That's insane.
is Ceinwen the best druid in the game? lol
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Why would any druid run 9k health? I run a little over 6k atm and that's just cause i haven't had the chance to rebirth back to full focus since I finished edl set, 4-5k is plenty if health for a druid since we can avoid almost all aoe dmg anyway.
And as i said be4 I haven't went back to full focus yet but previous to new update my heal was 3.4-3.6k with my normal boss build.
Twizztedhealz - 224 Druid
Twizztedbuffs - 130 Mage
Matthiaz - 221 Ranger

Why would any druid run 9k health? I run a little over 6k atm and that's just cause i haven't had the chance to rebirth back to full focus since I finished edl set, 4-5k is plenty if health for a druid since we can avoid almost all aoe dmg anyway.
And as i said be4 I haven't went back to full focus yet but previous to new update my heal was 3.4-3.6k with my normal boss build.
Its all about preference and play style I suppose. IMO, a druid that dies a lot is a useless druid. Can most druids who sport 5k hp solo heal at Hrung? Ever done Revenant in that small room with AoEing adds? Unox 6*? Ever get mobbed by 5+ adds because boss called for help and survived? I hate dying and when druids die, the tank dies and then everyone else die, then it becomes a zerg.

I think sacrificing a few hundred heal points for better survivability is a better choice. Cein has like 1000 deaths after 4 years and multitude of boss kills. Most people shrug it off because idols make things easier and people can afford to be careless. No big deal if you die in CH. Just idol. Most MMO vets who come from games with strict death penalties try to avoid dying as much as possible.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.