Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: xfering here to rosmerta

I asked who are u here, on Belenus? I dont trust any guy called 'Smexy Xfers', nor I'll recommend anyone else to.
I was on gwydion and i xfered here with friddo. I havnt done anything productive here so i dont have any toons here. I made that the toon just cause. why does it matter who i am here? If im giving first i dont see what the big deal is
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Pretty much every player whos completely unknown, using lvl 1 account called 'Smexy Xfers' and transfers a quite big amount of items/gold is shady enough to be suspected as a scammer. Good enough for u?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pretty much every player whos completely unknown, using lvl 1 account called 'Smexy Xfers' and transfers a quite big amount of items/gold is shady enough to be suspected as a scammer. Good enough for u?
If were gonna be using names to call people shady then urs is worse then mine. U wanna go over to gwydion and ask friddo if i xfered over to belenus off of him? U wanna pm born killer on here to ask him if i xfered from rosmerta to gwydion off of him? Fine go do that. U cant be callin anyone shady without even paying attention to the part about xfering. If u dont even care about giving me an xfer, then stop posting on this post.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

1. Im pretty much allowed to post as long as I dont go over any rule.
2. Ur comments were offensive, then u were offended by my comments back and now ur again offensive. If u dont read what Im saying dont go mad over nothing, just like u wouldnt trust a lvl 1 account with ur items, no one can truly trust urs, u see my point? I asked u to clarify who u are on Belenus so ppl will know who they're dealing with, and if u have a proof to ur reputation from somewhere else then its just as good. Even if ur giving first, most ppl dont wanna aid someone who might be a scammer to move to another world, thus u need to show ppl ur not one.

Between a lvl 190+ guy called Criminal and a lvl 5- guy called Smexy Xfers, Im sure ppl understand whos more shady in this. I dont need to go ask friddo, its ur rep that u need to prove ur worthy of.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex