Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Good grief

I wonder what it's gonna be like stuck on floor 1? :P :0
Lol

somehow Mr beattz I don't think your gonna be the first person on danu to get upgraded dl, that common chicken that waddles around on the beach has more chance of being kitted out than you
Not if that chicken is in Kudos, he won't get unfathomable providing Kudos actually kill something! Lol
We all know where the drops are held and rarely distributed.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Danu forum has had a name change it is now called arachnids troll corner.
Quite fitting.
Danu forum is dead most of the time. The lack of use has allowed me to thickly construct my web in all corners. There is no escape. Trolls from all angles.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Danu forum has had a name change it is now called arachnids troll corner.
Quite fitting.
Danu forum is dead most of the time. The lack of use has allowed me to thickly construct my web in all corners. There is no escape. Trolls from all angles.
lol
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

I'll admit a 3rd clan was around. Elite Alliance you know lol. But I'll follow Cryprus terms of Peace talk here and state my opinion. When a 3rd clan rises it ALWAYS gets warpped in with Airees and her 'Army'. She phases that "We are stronger together" or "We can topple Ascension and Put them to Dust" something silly. Right now the clans that are following the Top 5 is As follows, Ascension/Nitro/Transcension/Kudos/EliteAlliance. I don't see Kudos up there any more as one of the biggest clans. But that's cus all the nice people are leaving and joining a clan thats a family :) but I see lvls that are pretty high but I'm sure High lvls shouldn't be all in Nitro... Makes Kudos look small and weak. Or Airees is ditching Kudos...? Wouldn't be the first time *Cough* but if a 3rd clan shows and it shows good intentions and Best of both clans I may look into it but I'm a Ascension Member and I love it there. Thats what my option is.
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

And lmfao kudos/nitro same thing airees is still kudos just in nitro to help out look at mastersk he was in trans could he he ditching ascen lmfao lmfao lmfao
This post makes no sense
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh