Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next generation of gaming

I was researching the omni gaming system I kind of want this new way of playing video games but it would seem there's only so much you can run on a treadmill playing call of duty or skyrim or some other video game. Any other thought on this system?

Re: Next generation of gaming

Im only expecting the day of when the 'virtaul reality' will be introduced. Unless u can get stuck in there, then its just Sword Art Online all over again :lol:

But for real, FPS games in virtual reality system? That would be so awesome and much more challenging than using a keyboard to play.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im only expecting the day of when the 'virtaul reality' will be introduced. Unless u can get stuck in there, then its just Sword Art Online all over again :lol:

But for real, FPS games in virtual reality system? That would be so awesome and much more challenging than using a keyboard to play.
Yea and let's make it so that we get stuck in and if we die there we die for real and only way to survive is beat the game :D
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Yea and let's make it so that we get stuck in and if we die there we die for real and only way to survive is beat the game :D
Um let's not lol I'd be stuck in there lol