Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Highest Levels?

If you go on to the Online Rankings, select player level and have it show the levels in order, the list is as follows.

etienne boetie, level 1000, World Apple
Bawbag McGee, Level 290, World Apple
TerminNater, Level 223, World Mabon
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Highest Levels?

Im presuming because he included TermiNater in his example that this character must be removed too, 231 sounds too high for him to be real to i rekon
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Im presuming because he included TermiNater in his example that this character must be removed too, 231 sounds too high for him to be real to i rekon
Nah he's real, him and smellyunder have been the top levels for a long time. Don't know about now cuz I haven't looked for a while

Nah he's real, him and smellyunder have been the top levels for a long time. Don't know about now cuz I haven't looked for a while
Why he is wasting lix is beyond me :lol:

Haha ik they used to be the highest and im presuming Term still is, just trying out my sarcasm, didnt work :/
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Haha ik they used to be the highest and im presuming Term still is, just trying out my sarcasm, didnt work :/
maybe it did but I'm a little slow to get sarcasm ;)