Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rogues...OverPopulated?

Everyone says.. "Rogue can cream any class anyday" or "Can Solo any Boss anyday" they might get alittle cocky at time but ALSO hard to Gear. Yes they are a Pretty good DPS class but they aren't All that right? Pls Write your thoughts :) I have post on Ranger and Druid just like this :) check it out if you want thank you for reading and commenting guys :)
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Re: Rogues...OverPopulated?

What people forgot...
Rogues are a defensive class acting offensive.
Items you gain make the class rogue OP as you call it.
but do not forget rogues are dex/str based and by thinking of the amour the stats and the skills you figure out fast that the rogue doesnt needs that high dmg.
a rogue got attack speed and skills he can use to equal the dps of other classes.
Thats why you dont need these vit things (im dex based currently :) ) if you get the aggro by bossing make sure your tank gets it back fast,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Lol a rogue must pot for lvling? Thats because rogues think they can go full str and solo lvl and wreck everything up, so they spam pots. Rogues are one of the cheapest if not the cheapest one lvling, and yes there was an argument between rogue/ranger whos cheaper, but I think a dex rogue is cheaper both on survivability and elixirs usage (higher dps).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Rogues are op. Whether people choose to accept it or not is their choice. I believe other classes should get a goooood buff.

@ The Devils Fire, Every class may have their strengths but not necessarily when it comes to lvling. Each class lvls at a completely different rate solo.
What people forgot...
Rogues are a defensive class acting offensive.
Items you gain make the class rogue OP as you call it.
but do not forget rogues are dex/str based and by thinking of the amour the stats and the skills you figure out fast that the rogue doesnt needs that high dmg.
a rogue got attack speed and skills he can use to equal the dps of other classes.
Thats why you dont need these vit things (im dex based currently :) ) if you get the aggro by bossing make sure your tank gets it back fast,
~Exe~
Rogues are a hybrid class like most other classes. It isnt necessarily an defensive class but it can be. It isnt acting offensive, its being offensive because rogues have this option. A rogue has a fast attack speed and insta cast skills that are superior to that of other classes in most situations. You do need vit depending on your playstyle.
Lol a rogue must pot for lvling? Thats because rogues think they can go full str and solo lvl and wreck everything up, so they spam pots. Rogues are one of the cheapest if not the cheapest one lvling, and yes there was an argument between rogue/ranger whos cheaper, but I think a dex rogue is cheaper both on survivability and elixirs usage (higher dps).
QFT

Oh and btw, rogue being OP doesnt mean its a perfect class, it means hes OP compared to the other classes. Im sure rogues have some things they would like fixed.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex