Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Combos/xps

Combos are a combination of every elixir, and there are around 10 or 11 elixirs total. Combos increase your health, energy, health regeneration, energy regeneration, armor, knowledge (XP gains), wisdom, haste, movement speed, attack, and defense.

Combos sell for twice the cost of knowledge elixirs, but as stated, you get every elixir combined into one. You will NOT get more bars and XP from using an XP (knowledge) and haste lix per Currry's response. XP and haste elixir are only two of the elixirs found in a combination elixir.

I found out using rainbow lix as best..even it costs alot

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Combos are a combination of every elixir, and there are around 10 or 11 elixirs total. Combos increase your health, energy, health regeneration, energy regeneration, armor, knowledge (XP gains), wisdom, haste, movement speed, attack, and defense.

Combos sell for twice the cost of knowledge elixirs, but as stated, you get every elixir combined into one. You will NOT get more bars and XP from using an XP (knowledge) and haste lix per Currry's response. XP and haste elixir are only two of the elixirs found in a combination elixir.
I can get 2 xp and 2 hastes for the same cost as a combo. My ranger rarely uses or rarely needs to use anything except those 2 elixers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I can get 2 xp and 2 hastes for the same cost as a combo. My ranger rarely uses or rarely needs to use anything except those 2 elixers.
"My ranger rarely uses or rarely needs to use anything except those 2 elixirs."

Lol, lots of people that level on knowledge elixir, have to supplement the knowledge with additional elixirs, energy regen, health regen, speed boost, hastes, etc. Point is, knowledge elixir alone won't come close to giving the xp that a combo will unless it's combined with multiple other elixirs.

"My ranger rarely uses or rarely needs to use anything except those 2 elixirs."

Lol, lots of people that level on knowledge elixir, have to supplement the knowledge with additional elixirs, energy regen, health regen, speed boost, hastes, etc. Point is, knowledge elixir alone won't come close to giving the xp that a combo will unless it's combined with multiple other elixirs.
Well, as I stated, I rarely use anything except haste and xp. So combos for me would be pointless. There are 2 other rangers on my server that level on xp and haste only. Mind you we have quite a bit of lux and a lot of regen. So we get just as much xp out of an xp and haste lix as a combo. Your mileage may vary but I'd rather spend 8k for 2 xp and 2 hastes than 1 combo.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

With haste lix we mean heroic hastes giving 60% attack speed boost, wich is significant faster then the 50% u get of combo, only prob on haste/xp is u need restos to stay alive if u don't want to interrupt ur auto with light heal.
Eritand, lvl 224 ranger
Datire, lvl 220 rogue
Eriwarrior, lvl 220
Some nub named mage, lvl 175

Well, as I stated, I rarely use anything except haste and xp. So combos for me would be pointless. There are 2 other rangers on my server that level on xp and haste only. Mind you we have quite a bit of lux and a lot of regen. So we get just as much xp out of an xp and haste lix as a combo. Your mileage may vary but I'd rather spend 8k for 2 xp and 2 hastes than 1 combo.
[/quote]

Leveling with a Druid or in a group can also make a difference between which elixir is right for you. There are many variables for each player. However, not all players have lux or a Druid to heal them,. Once you remove the variables ,all things being equal...the combo elixir will get you more xp than a knowledge elixir.

I think you guys are meaning bang for your buck. You get just as much xp from an xp lix as a combo.

So for some, it will be more cost effective to use a combo or for some xp and haste.

My opinion is only for me with 5k+ hp, 800 def, almost 1k light heal, and full dl aura, and near maxed evasions along with almost 300 regen per tick.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue