Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: what are current plat price taxes

Iv stopped buying plat due to this I use to be able to get 4k for $99 it now costs me $129 for 4k plat. Which in other games I have checked out there's no taxes added to there premiums which makes me wonder why celtic heros has this compared to every other game iv played...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Iv stopped buying plat due to this I use to be able to get 4k for $99 it now costs me $129 for 4k plat. Which in other games I have checked out there's no taxes added to there premiums which makes me wonder why celtic heros has this compared to every other game iv played...
This is a good point. I did some in app purchases on other games and there wasn't any extra tax included. Same platinum amount for the same charge as always. So why is Celtic Heroes different?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUND POLICY
You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through the Services, and that Apple may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING APPLE WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. For details of how purchases are billed please visit support.apple.com/kb/HT5582.

Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you download the product. We will charge tax only in states where digital goods are taxable.
More information on Tax Rates:

For the people living in the United States: Click here

For the people living in Europe: Click here
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread