Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So i see how it is

Okay, you just said we kill steal you and now your saying that you kill steal us. We don't kill steal to ruin people's days like prime, it's just a game and we all have fair game to kill a boss. And you act like little demi means something... Lol.
Whyso, why has your thinking changed since your defiant days, happily trying to win all bosses even when you didn't need them.
We ks small bosses because we can, don't worry when the update comes we will still be bossing stonevale as well.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

1.Bobson isn't beatz
2.We are the clan and we work together while most of u are cheech's puppets
and u so scary to disagree with guardians
3.U ks most of bosses so stop getting mad for 1 ks
3.Ksing fellfire by 90+ level is really pathetic u can't let lower lvls get warden gloves
Don't even get involved with talking about cheech or us guardians, I want members to question and ask for explanations from us, it is actually us who they trust with drops and handouts, and I'm pretty sure you won't hear a bad word about us if you ask.

As far as fellfire goes, it is a boss that drops needed items, we are planning for the future. Try levelling and getting stronger, then you will be fine.

Or just pm me in game and we will consider your membership options.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Wow guys calm down I'm not bobson and wow thank god im not in that clan
Everyone knows I asked cheech to join prime and got turn down
And prime i do show off but bobsonclan shows off more
Take it my way maybe soon in update I'll be in the best clan on server
(Prime) hopefully my wish comes again, and past gets put behind
Anyway I'm back to kick some ass in update lol
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

Uh lonewolf as much as I have respect for you as my old clan leader your dead wrong, dictator far from it. I havn been in a clan as fair as this one. There are 4 common sense rules that everyone must abide by but that's usual for clans. But as far as bobson running the clan is not completely right, yes he is leader but we vote on all subjects. Such as who is allowed in who get promoted and who gets upgrades. And the clan is very well organized with a website that tells you pretty much everyhing you want to know.
Leagion- warrior- lvl 141

I feel betrayed, lost, and confused

Neo, no offense (I hope you take some) but you were a terrible druid. You borrowed an icelord item from Cheech and then blamed me for taking it. Then the seller Guffy told her he sold me it. Honestly that's in the past. I still hate your guts. Don't come back to Danu, it's so much better without you.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Neo u also did some horrible stuff in ur days like thinking DTM hacked u and stuff :| i helped u out as much as possible but u kept doing having me think u stopped but u never did so if u read this post dont be yelling at fuzz that he has now rite to say that about u cause i would very much do the same and others will to and we all know how u are, haha didnt took cheech or other primes long enough to know who u are because of the way u act :|
Retire

Razor what you expecting from a clan of rejects, whos whole focus is KS cuz without Bobson AKA BeAtTz poting nonstop they truly suck

First beatz is not in our clan. You cause kill steal also... No reason for the rejects part either. You guys cause all the drama in danu, wonder whose next on the accusation list. Quit getting mad because we have a website and you don't and your clan disorganized.
Whats the name of the website?

Tegid :!: ;)... Branwen :!: ;)
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity