Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A little about

Let's not get this thread locked or deleted as I believe there is some useful information here.

From my personal experience so far, Arawn is a much better server, all in all, than Gwydion. No regrets about coming here. Mind you, there are about 3 or 4 people that I had to block, but that is everywhere. Most people are grown up, mature, and don't cause trouble. Unless you want it.

Wish I could play more, but work and college seem to be getting the best of me presently.
Gwydion

Rotaries - 190+ Rogue
Gritt - 190+ Warrior
bueller - 180+ Mage

Arawn

Phoenix Raal - 136 Druid, retired

I have been on Arawn since like midJanuary. Came here after 3 years on Rosmerta and I have to say this world and the people I have met so far have refreshed my love of the game :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Cleaned up posts a little.

Please try and keep things civil :)
People are giving there views about arawn, some are gunna be positive and some are gunna be negative. U can't just delete every negative post -.- why not just delete the whole forum if ur gunna take away people's freedom of speech

People are giving there views about arawn, some are gunna be positive and some are gunna be negative. U can't just delete every negative post -.- why not just delete the whole forum if ur gunna take away people's freedom of speech
negativity is allowed - insulting people/clans is not. There is a difference.

If you have any questions about any admins moderation please PM an admin in the future. Thanks.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

You should have no expectation of freedom of speech on a privately run Internet message board.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

I guess I'll say what I gotta say again without insulting anyone lol Arawn is a good place to be, it's one of the more mature grown up servers, randomers people don't ks, kill or even harass you here that I've had on other servers. I like this server, a few things happen that make u think whaaaa it's just a game chill lol all in all tho, I would reckomend arawn to anyone and especially if ur a serious player cuz the top clan here is very good and the chief is very fair and reasonable. I just like beating up on them a little cuz I was kicked out and not allowed to return lol (hope that's not seen as me insulting a clan). GO ARAWN!
Last edited by Spanks on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wouldn't say this is a "mature and grown-up" server if a stupid war over a long forgotten reason is still being fought. Not saying who's involved but I'm pretty sure we all know. Go ahead and hate me for saying this but I see no reason I'm often seen as a threat. Again just saying. Just want fairness restored.