Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Staying online is it allowed?

Just making this 100% certain we are allowed to ''afk'' if I tap the screen every 5 min to stay online as long as it is me tapping the screen am I correct?
Sincerely Thebeast1221
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

Re: Staying online is it allowed?

You are allowed to stay in game as long as you are at least tapping the screen so you do not get kicked for inactivity, doing whatever you want, farming camping etc.
What is not allowed is botting, which is being able to stay logged in for days on end without being present on the device.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I think this would be really hard to prove if someone is actually at home tapping the screen . If some one has a system set up to touch the screen every so often so it doesn't log out for inactivity , but they go check on it every 30 mins and give it a tap is that against the rules . The rules on what botting are and what is aloud by otm tos is very vague.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

What about afk farming can I stand there and afk farm ??
You mean leave the game running without tapping? How you do that. Mine logs me out after few mins.

There is a few different ways I have heard of that we're posted through the forums. One said they laid an apple on a laid flat I pad and taped a ruler to thier fan put fan on osilate and the ruler would bump the apple making the screen move. I have heard a orange on iPad and the wind from faux blinds the blinds would touch the fruit and bump it to move camera in game . I'm not sure of what the definition of botting is so idk if doing those type things are against the tos . But people have done if that answers your question.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore