Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cheap DPS Warrior Build Needed

I just got back after quitting for over 1 year and had nothing left except frozen armor. I did all my plat offers for 400k and am borrowing 50k from a friend.
I am getting a rejuv and axe offhand with my money so I can farm efficiently. But I wont have anything left and I need a good dps build for 1000+ dmg at level 141.
All this new jewelry is so Overpowered but I cant afford it, any suggestions on which bracelets, charm, rings I should get? As long as they are cheap.
I have a+1 rupture bracelet from level 50 monolith and the following rings: Godly Dragon Ring of Bandage Wounds, Fabled Bandage Wounds, Grand Bandage wounds, Royal Ring of Sweeping Blow, Royal Shatter, Grand Shatter, Greater Shatter, Royal Rupture, Grand Rupture, Greater Rupture.
My friend says he will let me borrow wyrmbone club so I can use Rupture as well. Any Suggestions on which of these rings I should use?
Also a good money making method would be useful.
Thanks.
Danu - Dlvllbv - 150+ Warrior. Inactive most of the year.

Playing since Yule of 2011

Re: Cheap DPS Warrior Build Needed

Lol godly bandage.

Anyway what ur looking for is hybrid, and a lot of those have been posted on this forum.
Thanks for the reply but I mostly just need to know cheap jewelry to use, I haven't found a guide on that. Also, I used to think bandage wounds was usefull.

Cheap build: specrtal talisman of midnight,2 sunshard braces,haste ring,yule vit ring,archanus defence ring, dps spider charm (+5 or more) and axe ._. This my cheap buid i use. Lol

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Cheap build: specrtal talisman of midnight,2 sunshard braces,haste ring,yule vit ring,archanus defence ring, dps spider charm (+5 or more) and axe ._. This my cheap buid i use. Lol
Well I better get farming, bought an axe and Golden Rejuv and ring of spirits. Have no money left now.
Thanks for the advice.

Well I better get farming, bought an axe and Golden Rejuv and ring of spirits. Have no money left now.
Thanks for the advice.
Everything depends on budget, both full tank and full DPS are expensive, but a hybrid is rather cheap to play with.
I am more towards dps but I'm only putting points in vit from now on, and I currently have 2.8k HP.