Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A little about

Could a few Arawnians pipe in and describe the server a little? Chest prices, clans, behavior between clans, are druids in demand, the sort. I may join your world and would appreciate the info.
Gwydion

Rotaries - 190+ Rogue
Gritt - 190+ Warrior
bueller - 180+ Mage

Arawn

Phoenix Raal - 136 Druid, retired

Re: A little about

Why? Arawn is very good servor. Umm there is the smallish matter of war. The top two clan resurgence and Braves are warring. Some ppl don't like and make big deal but rlly it's just if u are brves avoid arena lol. Or if u don't want just join other clans sure as oath who are very good and not at war.
LoneWulf: 220 FIRE Mage
Blameless: 190 Rogue
LoneCreditUnion: Proud lvl 4 bank, Chief of Los Penguinos

Also chests are selling abt 15k and druids are not hugely needed but we could use more. Mainly there are a ton of rogues :/ Not a majority but a lot nevertheless. Go for druid/mage if u want a little less common. Again not in minority but not a whole ton
LoneWulf: 220 FIRE Mage
Blameless: 190 Rogue
LoneCreditUnion: Proud lvl 4 bank, Chief of Los Penguinos

I haven't been on any other servers thus far. Arawn is in my nature the one and only world fit for me. If you have already experienced a life in another world, I'm sure you will grow homesick soon enough (I know this because I have tried moving to Belenus).

Anyways, the world of Arawn has always been an active and ongoing one. What I mean by this is that there will always be a player there. I know it's nothing much to brag about but sometimes misery loves a little bit of company :). It is, overall, a social world. Sometimes it can get overly social, heating debates and arguments. But that is besides the point as you can find this in almost any world. I think the one main attraction of this world is the legends. I don't know about you but I grew up hearing stories about these players and have since tried to meet or even camp a boss with them. I know every world has its legends but from my experience Arawnian legends mean much more to me ;). The biggies of this world are evidently Resurgence (Evolve) and Blaze (Braves). But no one should forget Chosen, BadaBing, or VAVARI. All of these clans have played a crucial role in shaping the history of Arawn. I'm just glad to be part of it in the slightest bit...and I'm sure you will be too :D

I kind of don't want to 'spoil' anything for you as I do want you to shape your own way of thinking. The 'behaviors between clans' are no doubt a personal judgement from simple observations. You must see it to believe it. I'm also pretty sure that all the clans will be needing druids (active and progressing ones). Most new druids play up to a certain level and end up quitting for another class. There are only a few 'good' druids. I guess you can say that druids are still in demand. As for chests, they can go for 15k or 17k each at times.

All in all, really, Arawn can be viewed as just another world. But to me, it is home. Every last bit of it- from the good to the bad, from the friends to the enemies- was worth my time. I'm just hoping you will feel the same way too :)
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

You will see me running around soon enough :)

Appreciate all the info. I am not against rivalry and competition. It keeps things interesting. And I am not one to get angry in a video game so warring clans is fine by me! I am truly excited to get to know your world :)
Gwydion

Rotaries - 190+ Rogue
Gritt - 190+ Warrior
bueller - 180+ Mage

Arawn

Phoenix Raal - 136 Druid, retired

You will see me running around soon enough :)

Appreciate all the info. I am not against rivalry and competition. It keeps things interesting. And I am not one to get angry in a video game so warring clans is fine by me! I am truly excited to get to know your world :)

Hit me up in game if you need any help or want to know more about our server:)
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I haven't been on any other servers thus far. Arawn is in my nature the one and only world fit for me. If you have already experienced a life in another world, I'm sure you will grow homesick soon enough (I know this because I have tried moving to Belenus).

Anyways, the world of Arawn has always been an active and ongoing one. What I mean by this is that there will always be a player there. I know it's nothing much to brag about but sometimes misery loves a little bit of company :). It is, overall, a social world. Sometimes it can get overly social, heating debates and arguments. But that is besides the point as you can find this in almost any world. I think the one main attraction of this world is the legends. I don't know about you but I grew up hearing stories about these players and have since tried to meet or even camp a boss with them. I know every world has its legends but from my experience Arawnian legends mean much more to me ;). The biggies of this world are evidently Resurgence (Evolve) and Blaze (Braves). But no one should forget Chosen, BadaBing, or VAVARI. All of these clans have played a crucial role in shaping the history of Arawn. I'm just glad to be part of it in the slightest bit...and I'm sure you will be too :D

I kind of don't want to 'spoil' anything for you as I do want you to shape your own way of thinking. The 'behaviors between clans' are no doubt a personal judgement from simple observations. You must see it to believe it. I'm also pretty sure that all the clans will be needing druids (active and progressing ones). Most new druids play up to a certain level and end up quitting for another class. There are only a few 'good' druids. I guess you can say that druids are still in demand. As for chests, they can go for 15k or 17k each at times.

All in all, really, Arawn can be viewed as just another world. But to me, it is home. Every last bit of it- from the good to the bad, from the friends to the enemies- was worth my time. I'm just hoping you will feel the same way too :)
You shouldn't forget uskoci also it did help shape arawn to...

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Hello Mr. Gritt. I'm a born again Arawnian myself originally from Rosmerta. I've had a very positive experience thus far. It's refreshing to see more than one powerful clan on server. Which means you actually have options, the path you choose is up to you. For my own account I joined evolve which is a feeder clan of Resurge. They found me aimlessly feeding the chickens in Lirs and said to themselves this guy is amazing... From what I've seen so far its a very well thought out structured clan and fun ta boot. However, on my travels I've met/leveled with some very nice people from other clans: Blaze, Braves, and The Oath. All clans I think could be a solid choice. Being new to this server I'm certain I'm missing other viable options for clans, but this is an account from my experience.

Im starting to go cross eyed typing so much on a little phone, but I will leave you with some final words of wisdom.

I'm an evil mage from the heman cartoon series. The kindness of people on this server has made me feel as though I should give warm hugs. I don't do warm hugs, that says a lot about this place. :)
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

I need to do some marketing for my clan too. When u come to Arawn, take a deep breath. And you will Smell Resurgence as the best clan. We are the only clan that can kill endgame bosses. We welcome good and serious players to join us. If u like to go cry mama, then Res is probably not the clan for u and u r better off with the B clan.