Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a new clan

Hey, I'm a level 89 Rogue on Balor and I'm looking for a new clan to play with.

I've got full Warden's armour + weapon and i'm looking to get started on Met armour.

I'm online for a couple of hours a day and I'll do my best to help out as much as I can.

Pm me here, or message in game, character name - Zemit.. if you're looking for a new Rogue :)
Last edited by Zemit on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Looking for a new clan

Mike forgot to mention his clan haha but yeah you'd be good joining cerb exo. Cerberus are great people their the first clan I ever joined on android. Maybe after I buy a new car then get a new phone you'll see me. Just like mike I'm normaly in the castle lol.

Oh and mike do you need your trident? I can try and log later on a friends phone and mail it to you.
obay death

Mike forgot to mention his clan haha but yeah you'd be good joining cerb exo. Cerberus are great people their the first clan I ever joined on android. Maybe after I buy a new car then get a new phone you'll see me. Just like mike I'm normaly in the castle lol.

Oh and mike do you need your trident? I can try and log later on a friends phone and mail it to you.
That'd be awesome ;)
Obey the Nightmaster

That'd be awesome ;)
Alright ill try to get on tomorrow since my friend is at work
obay death

Wooowooowooww greand lol i just hitted lvl 150 2 days ago now and already have new axe but old one sold already to up down
Would be glad to see you in game as soon as possible :D take care bro
Don't worry bro. You'll see me IG soon xD
WOOOOOT
Kinda disappointed that you left right after I gave you the trident back -.- anyways be ACTIVE!
obay death