Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Banned AGAIN!?!!?!

Ok now OTM is just starting to tick me off. I have been banned for the 2nd time for something I did not do. What I was doing on that acc was a was sitting at the Pirates farmimg gold for my chars....WHATS WRONG WITH THAT I was making around 40k a day doing that and I don't know if that's the reason why. It more then likely that abunch of kids reported me for "botting" because I was there a lot. If that's the reason then all I have to say is OTM GET YOUR STUFF CHECKED OUT BEFORE YOU START BANNING PEOPLE.
shathe: level 100
XxrougexX: level 65
Iceshards: level 61
Shathebank: well.... he's a bank: level 5
[img][/img]

Re: Banned AGAIN!?!!?!

Ok now OTM is just starting to tick me off. I have been banned for the 2nd time for something I did not do. What I was doing on that acc was a was sitting at the Pirates farmimg gold for my chars....WHATS WRONG WITH THAT I was making around 40k a day doing that and I don't know if that's the reason why. It more then likely that abunch of kids reported me for "botting" because I was there a lot. If that's the reason then all I have to say is OTM GET YOUR STUFF CHECKED OUT BEFORE YOU START BANNING PEOPLE.
farming a day for 40k is you wrong because you did not let other people kill the mob. And maybe they banned you because you farm everyday standing there.

farming a day for 40k is you wrong because you did not let other people kill the mob. And maybe they banned you because you farm everyday standing there.
Well considering that not many people came by (and those who did are level 130+ looking to farm to so they took the kills I aggro for an easy kill) nobody told me they were going to level/do anything else besides farm
[img][/img]

And besides OTM is not gonna ban someone for camping at a spot....if they did then 60% of there players would be banned already....
[img][/img]

Well someone probably reported you for afk farming or botting the game. If you are banned a 2nd time... You can't get your account back. Who knows maybe otm will overlook this rule. Try to e-mail: appeals@onethumbmobile.com
If you are appealing an account which has been disabled a 2nd time because of repeated breaches of in-game policies, your appeal will be disregarded, and your account will not be enabled.
~I'mdead~

I don't know I'm sry to say but what u said makes no sense unless he is botting. He has to right to farm as much as he wants as long as he is not botting he wouldn't get banned for standing there every time farming otherwise most peeps would have already gotten banned. Only way he got banned was if he was botting

I do not hack/jailbreak my iPad at all...there is no way I was botting... I sat there myself pressing protective stance and gaurdian stance for 8 hours....I was just trying to make some gold
[img][/img]

Well someone probably reported you for afk farming or botting the game. If you are banned a 2nd time... You can't get your account back. Who knows maybe otm will overlook this rule. Try to e-mail: appeals@onethumbmobile.com
If you are appealing an account which has been disabled a 2nd time because of repeated breaches of in-game policies, your appeal will be disregarded, and your account will not be enabled.
And the first time I was banned I did not do anything either. It was there mistake that got me banned.
[img][/img]

I don't know I'm sry to say but what u said makes no sense unless he is botting. He has to right to farm as much as he wants as long as he is not botting he wouldn't get banned for standing there every time farming otherwise most peeps would have already gotten banned. Only way he got banned was if he was botting
And the reason I got banned is because of a bunch of retarded kids in my world decided to report me BLAMING me for botting when I clearly was not...I answered them directly...and they still decided to report me
[img][/img]

And I know for a fact that OTM can look into my acc and see if I'm botting or not... I'm hoping that why they disabled my acc is to look at it. They will see I am not botting
[img][/img]