Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: questions (ios player)

actually recently they just took down Despoiler. and alien is 195 right now I believe. alot of people in donn have full dl and 2-3 have dl weapons. Only one person has dl offhand, that I saw.
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid

On fingal we have a lvl 194 and three 192s (maybe more than 3). We have 2 players in full DL and 3 players that need 1-2 horns or 2 eggs to complete full. We have 2 players that are 1 crown away from dl mainhand. Multiple players have 1-3 pieces of dl armor.

Aggy was killed for awhile every spawn but we've gotten less enthusiastic about killing it as aggy is now easy and most of us have better event or lux gear than what aggy drops...except for tridents to train spear ability. Well 1 of our tanks does use a void vit aggy spear while tanking.

We are hoping in March we will have a successful attempt on hrung.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

On fingal we have a lvl 194 and three 192s (maybe more than 3). We have 2 players in full DL and 3 players that need 1-2 horns or 2 eggs to complete full. We have 2 players that are 1 crown away from dl mainhand. Multiple players have 1-3 pieces of dl armor.

Aggy was killed for awhile every spawn but we've gotten less enthusiastic about killing it as aggy is now easy and most of us have better event or lux gear than what aggy drops...except for tridents to train spear ability. Well 1 of our tanks does use a void vit aggy spear while tanking.

Wow nice gl on hrung

Wow nice gl on hrung
Thanks. I'm remaining positive that we will be capable but also realistic that we will not be successful on our first attempt. We will have the levels needed just unsure if we will have enough in total numbers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Wow nice gl on hrung
Thanks. I'm remaining positive that we will be capable but also realistic that we will not be successful on our first attempt. We will have the levels needed just unsure if we will have enough in total numbers.
We now have 4 people with full DL on fingal and Zyzzypoo here is only 1 elusive horn away from full. Then we will have one of every class with full DL and one of our mages got his weapon already (which may I say is pretty darn cool). we've got several only one piece away from DL as well. If there's any out there that can give us a good strategy so our first attempt isn't such a mess we would greatly appreciate it. I'll give some statistics so if anyone can help they at least have an idea of what we are working with.

Here's what we will for sure hahave at the minimum when we finally do attempt it.

2 warriors in full DL lvl 185 and 194

3-4 mages in full DL lvl 185+

2 druids in full DL lvl 180+

2-3 rangers in full DL lvl 180+

2+ rogues in full DL lvl 180+

Roughly 10-20 other players at various lvls ranging from 160-180+ with various stages of DL armor. At least 3 of these will be druids, 4 rogues, 2 mages, and 3 warriors.

Any strategies or ideas for a good way to approach the situation would be greatly appreciated.