Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior dex

I don't understand why people don't like dex, Its an AMAZING stat. i have a high dex warrior (i will be able to get back on feb 8th) and I hardly get hit, plus i almost always land a hit. at lvl 48 my autos are in the 180-200's and doble attack I will hit 450+ pummel around 300ish, sweeping blow is 150-200, gs 220ish. I have high dex and thats the stat i focus more on, and focus too, I have lots of focus, but once I can get lux I will get a book and feed vit dex and str.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Re: Warrior dex

Dex is not useful enough for warriors to use over another stat. Dex overall is an amazing stat, that is if u have useful skill based on that (thus why pre update rangers were all dex, it was amazing and I loved rangers then), but doesnt fit warrior for several reasons that have been discussed by many experienced warriors on forums.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I understand basically nobody else wants dex because they want obscene amounts of health or str. Well personally i find that very noobish because EVERYONE does the str/vit build. My build completely rocks (dex based) and nobody does it, because of cooldowns in game, You do alot of autos correct? well dps would go up alot because you would actually hit them on auto. dex helps you hit on autos, and avoid being hit. you cant kill what you cant hit. :D
CROM/Active

Epona/Inactive

I understand basically nobody else wants dex because they want obscene amounts of health or str. Well personally i find that very noobish because EVERYONE does the str/vit build. My build completely rocks (dex based) and nobody does it, because of cooldowns in game, You do alot of autos correct? well dps would go up alot because you would actually hit them on auto. dex helps you hit on autos, and avoid being hit. you cant kill what you cant hit. :D

You can't say that for sure when your only lvl 48+ as said on your sig. :ugeek:

yes, I understand im only lvl 48, but I have actually been playing a long time, just been jumping from class to class with different weapon combos, So i do know a good build when I see one.
CROM/Active

Epona/Inactive

U will find out sooner or later that u will want to drop that dex, because the effect of dex on ur auto accuracy is very low as well, and it has no effect whatsoever on any of ur skills. Vit and str are our best stats, I prefer my 1445 str over dex anyday.

Im not judging ur build, but dex doesnt work well on warriors, its a great stat but a warrior having dex should come from gear, or a bit from stat points (although I can tell u what makes vit superior to dex at tanking). On the other hand, defence is an awesome stat and it should come from gear, as gear that adds defence adds much more defence than gear that adds dex.

Oh and btw, I may have 5 dex, but I still got over 1k defence as dps warrior with my gear, and nearly 5.4k attack, so im fine.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Okay then, your build "rocks"! But don't call others noobish because they decided to do the same build that others does. ;)
Quiet peasant, you mean "others do" right?
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

U will find out sooner or later that u will want to drop that dex, because the effect of dex on ur auto accuracy is very low as well, and it has no effect whatsoever on any of ur skills. Vit and str are our best stats, I prefer my 1445 str over dex anyday.

Im not judging ur build, but dex doesnt work well on warriors, its a great stat but a warrior having dex should come from gear, or a bit from stat points (although I can tell u what makes vit superior to dex at tanking). On the other hand, defence is an awesome stat and it should come from gear, as gear that adds defence adds much more defence than gear that adds dex.

Oh and btw, I may have 5 dex, but I still got over 1k defence as dps warrior with my gear, and nearly 5.4k attack, so im fine.
+1

Warrios dont use autos that much..my warrior has time to do 1-2 autos till skills ready again.. and i rarely miss with 5 dext..if ur dext warrior thata fine but it wont help warriors at all. Imo dext is worse than focus for warrior and focus is very bad :) ur lv 48 and dext build might be goos for that level but when ur 100+ u will realize how useless it will be over vit and str.
I tried using dext with my warrior and it didnt help me at all..it made my autos hit less and didnt give me enough def to be useful
Last edited by eda on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne