Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1st player with 3 dl offhands?

Any players in your clan with no dl offhand? If so, they will hate you.

My clan actually helped me to offhands, all our mages have offhand, im only druid and the rogues helped my rogue to his offhand. So i guess theyre angry...
I thought Lugh is on a dice system? Are you saying no rogues rolled against you?
People are generous in lugh. For example lukov helped me with full dl by giving me horns and i gave him a crown :D
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Any players in your clan with no dl offhand? If so, they will hate you.

My clan actually helped me to offhands, all our mages have offhand, im only druid and the rogues helped my rogue to his offhand. So i guess theyre angry...
I thought Lugh is on a dice system? Are you saying no rogues rolled against you?

Rogue is a dice system, however let's say a druid wins a purple crown because there were no rogues at the fight, then the druid can ether give it for free to a rogue that's their friend or trade it for 2 green crowns or something .
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

I feel like we go over this every time someone from Lugh talks about drops. Everything is diced aggy and above(event bosses too usually) unless it's a single group and/or a class restricted item falls on a class that it does not belong to and there are players of that class present at the fight. Lukov just borrowed and traded for his crowns, he had plenty of rogues rolling against him just as everyone else.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I feel like we go over this every time someone from Lugh talks about drops. Everything is diced aggy and above(event bosses too usually) unless it's a single group and/or a class restricted item falls on a class that it does not belong to and there are players of that class present at the fight. Lukov just borrowed and traded for his crowns, he had plenty of rogues rolling against him just as everyone else.
So when he borrowed crowns, doesn't actually mean he was given the crowns, just loaned so he can get his offhand faster. Totally inaccurate picture of "clan rogues helped him', its true in a sense, but not the complete truth, since he hasnt really won 8 purple crowns yet.

Title of post should be "1st player with 3 dl offhands with crowns owed"

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So when he borrowed crowns, doesn't actually mean he was given the crowns, just loaned so he can get his offhand faster. Totally inaccurate picture of "clan rogues helped him', its true in a sense, but not the complete truth, since he hasnt really won 8 purple crowns yet.

None of the rogues needed to lend me a crown, some of them even said to me i am not required to repay them. I personally have won 10 purple crowns, 10 blue crowns, 14 green and have given my spares away.

To say players havent helped me is to say they havent given me anything.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Yes our clan rogues did help him, we don't expect to pay/repay each other as it all comes back around to our main interest is each other however I can't speak for the players outside of our clan who loan things. He's won more than 8 of each colour, I was given two of his and he's got a few from me as well. We just share things between us good friends/small clans. We all(whole world) band together to do everything and once it's done we go about our own business(friends/clans). Not very efficient in gearing and progressing as a world but whatever. Anyways it's a great achievement to some and no big deal to others. There's always a critic or two.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]