Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tower mob levels

I read otm wants to start the tower mobs at 170. Please start them at 180 so the last few rooms of carramore do not become obsolete like alot of sv did with green eye's levels and then pirates, wyverns and alot of the ow did with boggans and deepscales did with furblogs (and they were relesed at the same time, what a waste!). By doing this you increase the room for vertical growth or dare i say it, horizontal! That provides a bit more time for you to work on whats next too (and you know ud love to keep us all off ur backs for as long as possable). It also creates more drive in lower levels (make entrance req 170 so they can see it but the first mobs 180). I hate to think of the newer players not getting the same full and rich experiances we who've been here from the start had. They miss out on getting to intimately know all corners of the map and fight everything. Please think about it and good job on what ive seen of the tower so far.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Tower mob levels

Make the mobs start to where it got aggravating to level in carrow (180+ due to stupid 180 wyrm placeholders) to whatever the determined soft cap will be. And yes, make a zone full of just one level. None of this random rare chance for a 189 to spawn . That pisses people off.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

I read otm wants to start the tower mobs at 170. Please start them at 180 so the last few rooms of carramore do not become obsolete like alot of sv did with green eye's levels and then pirates, wyverns and alot of the ow did with boggans and deepscales did with furblogs (and they were relesed at the same time, what a waste!).
I don't see it as making it obsolete. I see it as giving the players more options on where to level. I hate it when I want to go level and I can't because someone is in the cave I want to use. Having multiple places to level would allow many people to level up simultaneously, instead of logging out frustrated when they can't use the area they want to use.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

No no no no no. NO MORE VERTICAL CRAP. We need to be done leveling and have an actual endgame.
+1. wouldnt it be much more fun to not have to worry about leveling anymore and just enjoy the game? grinding is not fun. its mindless and boring. itd be much more fun to collect rare items from enemies and bosses and craft things. people tend to quit because they dont like to keep leveling. ive seen it happen countless times.

i know that increasing the level cap is a way to get people to spend more plat but honestly it doesnt have to be. people will spend money on new content, lux, etc without the need to increase level.

Who said anything about increasing lvl cap.

I like how we are getting new content which everyone has been wanting and it's getting negative feedback before a beta has even been rolled out.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like the higher req for it. +1. Than again, who knows what they have in mind. Apparently multi lvl tower. So a few at each one? Giving lower lvls a chance to wet their whistle. I do like higher req still cause if I knew Ppl 180-190 are gunna get mobs to just lvl on I wouldn't of camped killain for damn months to hit 200.