Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My Forum Resignation

Invaded, please go on your mage and do something with the money I mailed you. I've waited a good week and am concerned if you even knew about it. Anyway, can ya please send the money back please and thank you! It was for a golden quiver if you wanted to know. :)

(Posting here since I doubt you'll check your pms now but will probably glance at this topic.)
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.

~Chop

Effhjlefgnjefgnjefvnjkenvjefjksfvnjfvnjdnvjdnjdndfbsjdvnsl

:shock:
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

Just quit starting topics that are completely uselesss and will start arguments, -1 to jagger being a guide, he's emo af. OTM gets to choose who to become a guide, not you, can't just hand out ur title to whoever you want.
Dont hate on Mick hes actually a great guy
Professional Noob (Also a Sun God...but who cares)
Appolo-203 Ranger
Appy-80 Rouge

Quote of my Life:
How can I act my age?I've never actually been this old before...
Character Info: http://tinyurl.com/appolo-crom

-chop

Aqww123, are your legs sore?? Cuz uve been running thru my mind all day.... Not... GOSH. And yes thats the best i could come up with.

Invaded, please go on your mage and do something with the money I mailed you. I've waited a good week and am concerned if you even knew about it. Anyway, can ya please send the money back please and thank you! It was for a golden quiver if you wanted to know. :)

(Posting here since I doubt you'll check your pms now but will probably glance at this topic.)
Absolutely old sport ill check him right now
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Thanks for being honest and Yep I did like pekka :) he was more chill and always fun to talk to, but let's be real u won't resign.. Not gonna happen, if u play ch u gotta log in forums once in a while whether it's to check out announcements or anything else.

Just quit starting topics that are completely uselesss and will start arguments, -1 to jagger being a guide, he's emo af. OTM gets to choose who to become a guide, not you, can't just hand out ur title to whoever you want.

Anyways, stay cool and have fun! See ya around.
I'm emo? Your still stuck in the past nuke. I was always nice to you. Let me correct you a bit nuke, I'm not emo, im a gamer that will rage at times. I don't really appreciate being slandered. You talk as if you know me very well
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

-chop

Aqww123, are your legs sore?? Cuz uve been running thru my mind all day.... Not... GOSH. And yes thats the best i could come up with.

It's not chop anymore, it's clearly :shock:

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

-chop

It's not chop anymore, it's clearly :shock: