Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grommak thing

You are provoking the drama dude, I gave him 5k I remember for the pots and idols he used. I doubt he used over 50 of each..
Well then that settles it. So Avalon is greedy because he got 5k from you?
I cant speak for Molon, but i felt he was a bit upset the battle turned into a zerg. Let me tell you something you guys probably already know. We hate zerging. Some folks actually care about their death count, and if he died over and over to a lowly 140 boss, he might as well get something for it. Just pride in how one plays the game. It aint greed.

in addition to this, when i was a low level if i asked a high level for help i would never have thought to ask them for the drop if they got it. they helped me, they earned it and they arent tied to me by a clan or anything
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

You are provoking the drama dude, I gave him 5k I remember for the pots and idols he used. I doubt he used over 50 of each..
I cant speak for Molon, but i felt he was a bit upset the battle turned into a zerg. Let me tell you something you guys probably already know. We hate zerging. Some folks actually care about their death count, and if he died over and over to a lowly 140 boss, he might as well get something for it. Just pride in how one plays the game. It aint greed.
Didn't said your clan was greedy, was just telling you what really happened. If bdrules got this thing as a greedness, it doesn't mean I do too. Who help me receive stuffs from me, Molon asked for rewards, so I gave him rewards.. Nothing about greedness --'

well I suppose someone would inevitably take over "sc" and "ws", these 2 seem to be well on their way. :lol: :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

in addition to this, when i was a low level if i asked a high level for help i would never have thought to ask them for the drop if they got it. they helped me, they earned it and they arent tied to me by a clan or anything
I remember helping some older players once or twice and they didn't ask for the drops, same with a few other older Ava players. But with todays people, its normally greed, Avalon isn't greedy, they just keep things for alts and such. They don't "ks" or like to "zerg" but I see them as thoughtful and willing to help those who need it. If you don't believe me or them, go to their clan site and see yourself.

-No offense intended to anyone-
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I hate people with two faces :(
Don't watch batman then :lol:

Nobody here is a two face- yet...
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!