Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What a rude clan

I started playing about a week ago and so far I am liking the game except for a few things like the mobs don't drop much gold, maybe that changes as you kill bigger mobs tho. Anyway the reason I'm writing this is I am stuck on a quest to kill king Hagvar. I'm only lvl 15 and I can't do it with out the help of a higher lvl. I found a group of very high lvl players in clan avalone just standing around by the stone circle so I went to ask them for help. I thought they would either ignore me or just say yes or no like most of the high lvl players I have met so far. That was not the case at all this time....These people literally berated me with insults as soon as I asked for help. Calling me scammer imposter and many other words I'm sure they won't let me post on the forums. I Have talked to other people and they have said this clan was rude to them as well so I just wanted to let people kno in advance if they need any help don't go to anyone in this clan unless you want to be treated like crap they clearly don't care about anyone and like to insult people for fun.

PS I am still looking for help on Havagr if anyone can. Ty

Re: What a rude clan

One of the big reasons is your name, there are alot fake bluestars. Most scammers etc
And i think cuz of ur name they thought u were a scammer too n thats why they insulted u.
Not writing this to defend avalon, gotta admit some ppl r very rude in there.

PS. Kill some mobsand get higher level and then solo hagvar

ZooWarlock
Morrigan

Umm maybe because level 200 obelisk spawn is nearby. I agree, I would think you are a unlegit copying someone else's ingame name. There is only one and only original bluestarr and she is in Avalon and a friend. ;)

Yes either level than kill hagvar or ask someone kindly to help. I help multiple people with hagvar if they ask nicely.

Ps not hard to find me in area cause I farm crackers and obelisk level 50 :lol:
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

Yea it might be because of your name. I would recomend starting new while your are still low if your name is bluestar becuase avalon has a character with the name bluestarr, and im sure any clan would want to avoid someone with the possibility of being a fake them(if you do make a new character. Make character first and mail all ur stuff to him/her and the. Delete old character)
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Agreed to above post.
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed

Lol now you bring your trolling to the forums too? There is only one reason why you would choose the name "Blue Starr" and yes thats with a double R.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Umm maybe because level 200 obelisk spawn is nearby. I agree, I would think you are a unlegit copying someone else's ingame name. There is only one and only original bluestarr and she is in Avalon and a friend. ;)

Yes either level than kill hagvar or ask someone kindly to help. I help multiple people with hagvar if they ask nicely.

Ps not hard to find me in area cause I farm crackers and obelisk level 50 :lol:
Har har har har har har :lol: :lol: :lol: ... ... ...

AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Was my post funny or were you insulting me...
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed

Lol now you bring your trolling to the forums too? There is only one reason why you would choose the name "Blue Starr" and yes thats with a double R.
The name blue star was taken so I used blue starr go looks for itself if u think I'm lying. Makes sense u are in the clan u sound just like them.

I would have gladly changed my name if this had been explained to me the proper way like ppl have said above. However because of the rude way the avalons treated me I am going to keep my name ty very much and their clan is just going to have to deal with it.

So much disrespect but ok.
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed