Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Forum Resignation

Hello fellow forum members. This will be my last post on the forums. For some this will bring forth a celebration for others a bit of sadness. I have recently restarted Invaded on the world of Crom. The forums were what mostly ruined friendships for me. Another announcement I will make may shock people who knew him.. I am XPekkaX. Many of you quickly took a liking to XpekkaX. I created him because I couldn't stand being away from Crom. So now that, that is out for those of you who didn't like Invaded and liked XpekkaX that might be a turn around in how you see me from now on in the game. In those days I have matured grew some real knowledge in game and made some friends. It is time I truly make amends with Invaded. My first action as the newly born Invaded is to relieve my Guide position to someone who deserves it and was always a very nice player to me as well as someone who is more knowledgeable about the game than ill ever be. That is Mickjagger... Please remove me from the guide position and give it to him. As for me I look forward to meeting you guys again in game! Peace out guys its been an honor:)

Edit- Jagger kicked me from clan haha so just give it to anyone who deserves it maybe a vote :P
Last edited by Invaded on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Re: My Forum Resignation

Thanks for being honest and Yep I did like pekka :) he was more chill and always fun to talk to, but let's be real u won't resign.. Not gonna happen, if u play ch u gotta log in forums once in a while whether it's to check out announcements or anything else.

Just quit starting topics that are completely uselesss and will start arguments, -1 to jagger being a guide, he's emo af. OTM gets to choose who to become a guide, not you, can't just hand out ur title to whoever you want.

Anyways, stay cool and have fun! See ya around.
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

Thanks for being honest and Yep I did like pekka :) he was more chill and always fun to talk to, but let's be real u won't resign.. Not gonna happen, if u play ch u gotta log in forums once in a while whether it's to check out announcements or anything else.

Just quit starting topics that are completely uselesss and will start arguments, -1 to jagger being a guide, he's emo af. OTM gets to choose who to become a guide, not you, can't just hand out ur title to whoever you want.

He can nominate who he thinks will fit instead of himself, Swan did it and a bit later I got a PM from Community asking me if I want to be a guide.

Good luck Invaded, I didnt have anything against u and u can make any topic u want (as long as it doesnt lead to someplace bad) and the guide rank doesnt really change anything, lots of ppl who never deserved it in the first place and lots of ppl who were just as great as non-guides, so it didnt change anything for anyone.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

He can nominate who he thinks will fit instead of himself, Swan did it and a bit later I got a PM from Community asking me if I want to be a guide.

Good luck Invaded, I didnt have anything against u and u can make any topic u want (as long as it doesnt lead to someplace bad) and the guide rank doesnt really change anything, lots of ppl who never deserved it in the first place and lots of ppl who were just as great as non-guides, so it didnt change anything for anyone.
Don't become a guide ur the only high chief

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

A poem from the archives vault
The Dal Riata Enquirer
there once was a man named invaded
His mind was usually jaded
One post was great!
The next a complete waste
and our faith in him slowly faded
:shock:

OOoOOo
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

A Poem From The Kindness of My Heart...

Tis a normal way to go amongst things in the manor of my own.
But it was not my intentions that I would walk alone.
I shouted and screamed of the evils of Crom.
And spit at people the words dropped like bombs.
But now I look back and shake my head in shame.
That why couldn't I process it was all just a game.
But now I have a second chance I'm born brand new.
And maybe there soon will be common ground between both me and you:)
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Don't become a guide ur the only high chief
Doesnt matter really, the ranks here for me are matter of fun and nothing else, mod and so on are different but a guide or any rank such as chieftain, warchief and high chieftain dont change anything.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex