Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can't buy plat...

So I go to buy £70 of plat hoping for success and it says cannot connect to itunes. So im like hey maybe my bad internet. I go up to the router and my internet is extremely Quick. I could download apps in ABT 5 secs no joke. So I try to buy again and this happens again. Help please:)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (205.74 KiB) Viewed 2324 times

Re: Can't buy plat...

This happened to me once. I went into the Firewall settings, and searched for "itunes" and changed the setting from "auto" to "allow".  That fixed my connection issues to the iTunes store and was able to update my apps.

You try signing out and signing back in again from your apple ID?
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

These solutions have not worked for me. I can purchase items from other apps but just not celtic heroes. I want to purchase plat but I cant. :/
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

These solutions have not worked for me. I can purchase items from other apps but just not celtic heroes. I want to purchase plat but I cant. :/
That is a bit strange, you can try what True Pickle did. I have the link here on ways to contact http://www.apple.com/contact/

True Pickle glad your issue was resolved.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

I just went on apple support and went through the stages and theni emailed them using there page
Cool beans one more question what did they say was the reason for it? For future people with same problem. As Sweefish still cannot purchase.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Somone else was having this problem earlier. Just double check that you do not still have the Beta version of the application on your device as you will not be able to buy plat through that. The last beta overwrit the live version of the game so it may be that you still have the beta on your device?
"It was like that when I got here"