Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Support Ranger Help

Im level 42, is there a bow I can currently get besides the Ancient bow? Id rather not spend 5 - 10k on a bow ;*(

Also where can I get a quiver that has unlimited arrows? Saw one last night!
Weapon speed is very important for DPS. There is a bow out there that does awesome damage for its level, but its speed is so slow you do more dps by just getting almost ANY other bow.

I would recommend you buy the Ancient Longbow- it is guaranteed to last you from before your current level to at least level 60- by that level other bows can be more efficient, but the longbow works. You can find it sold in Shalemont Ravine- from a player it normally costs only 2-4k.

There is a defector that drops a quiver of unlimited arrows. To be honest, I would wait until your level 50 before you begin to think heavily about getting a lux quiver (it adds health and energy regen, damage, dex, and health and energy bonuses).
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Bolas is a fantastic skill imo, dont make your build solely for going out to level. Its an extremely useful skill for bossing also. And if your with a rogue, he will be doing the face to face combat, which gives you the oppertunity to stand a little back, use longshot and still be able to heal. Me and the rogue i lvld with both prefered explosive arrow over barbed also, especially in tight areas (you will know them when your in carrows) dont listen to people who say its a poor skill. If you purposefully pull 5ish mobs on the rogue and he riposte and you xp arrow ur doin some aoe dmg there.

Thats my opinion anyway and im prob best support atm on my server n highest heals on android ;) just doesnt show in leaderboards yet but it 1416 lol. Support rangers rule keep it goin

Bolas is a fantastic skill imo, dont make your build solely for going out to level. Its an extremely useful skill for bossing also. And if your with a rogue, he will be doing the face to face combat, which gives you the oppertunity to stand a little back, use longshot and still be able to heal. Me and the rogue i lvld with both prefered explosive arrow over barbed also, especially in tight areas (you will know them when your in carrows) dont listen to people who say its a poor skill. If you purposefully pull 5ish mobs on the rogue and he riposte and you xp arrow ur doin some aoe dmg there.

Thats my opinion anyway and im prob best support atm on my server n highest heals on android ;) just doesnt show in leaderboards yet but it 1416 lol. Support rangers rule keep it goin
Don't worry u will soon switch to dps c:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I think Gazz has his gloves and needs like 1 egg and 1 urn for the boots and head.

I have enjoyed my auto ranger with 700-900 on auto damage but my light heal sucks (530), I don't have bolas where his bolas have helped with dl boss kills when a tank isn't available.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue