Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Sorry admin, i havent tried the glitch, but when i went to arena a character named damness and aggragoth is inside the wall and attacking us from the wall. And he is teaching other people to do it in arena. A clanny of mine posted this pix.
Wow gabee stop lie i just went to the arena wall to kill my glad becuz you guys have to kill the clan blaze and i just took my glad there and not cheating. I didnt teached it them you liar. i done it accident with ss then i killed my killian
And i didnt teached it you guys!!! and res stop cry if you guys reports me i report karola fionna coman snow and much more res people they used glitch too and karola found that one glitch everyone could go in ans told it everyone
Ill tell it otm in mail the glutch how it works becuz i dont want get banned

Btw res good lie.. Gabee who let his son play at the night..... you

*edit* fiona is karola and she teached res the glitch and gabee stop try to lie
Now full res reported me for wall glitch but if i get reproted i report these res people too(got screenshots)and i didnt atk you guys at wall glitch just done my dayli theres no rule about dayli now stop cry and lie
I hope i wont get banned becuz res is always lieing..... And doing the same what i done
Last edited by kianmage on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Aggragoth150, plz, you know what is wrong with what youre doing. Do your lvl 150 something rogue need killain? So why did u kill it off with ur rogue behind the wall glitch? -_-

Anyways, OTM. Shaddowstriking in is one way, but all classes can get in, and the wall glitch dont apply only to the arena.

***EDITED BY WULVER***

Thanks for the report, I've sent it over to QA.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues