Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is it possible to move one char to another account?

I have one account and got several characters in it. When I made a different class characters I thought I can still play another character simultaneously if I acquire another phone but unfortunately it didn't go as I expected. I just learned this out a week ago, now my concern is, is it possible to transfer one character from one account to another account? I deleted my warrior character and started a new to a separate account but wasted too much in the process (sigils, skills, BOE rings, lixes used, pots, time, effort, etc..).

I shared this information to some of my friends that I knew have a few toons too and mostly those who only played in android was dumbfounded. :lol:
Last edited by Phantom Menace on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Re: Is it possible to move one char to another account?

I asked this question to OTM myself a while back through in game support.

Unfortunately it is not implementef yet, BUT OTM said it is something they are looking at for the future
Well thats nice. Do you have a screenshot of it? Cuz frankly I now getting lazy to level up my other toons in same account and feel uneasy when I'm thinking to start from scratch again. It surely be expensive too cuz we can't transfer platinums.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Re: Is it possible to move one char to another account?

I asked this question to OTM myself a while back through in game support.

Unfortunately it is not implementef yet, BUT OTM said it is something they are looking at for the future
Well thats nice. Do you have a screenshot of it? Cuz frankly I now getting lazy to level up my other toons in same account and feel uneasy when I'm thinking to start from scratch again. It surely be expensive too cuz we can't transfer platinums.
I wouldn't continue to lvl 2 toons on the same acct because it may be years before something like this is implemented.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue